The cost of global medical treatments around the world are one of the most common risks within the international private medical and healthcare insurance business.
In 2016 the cost of healthcare overseas and insurance premiums is a number 1 concern for employers, employees, and expatriates. A recent info graphic from Pacific Cross International tracks just this: costs of global medical treatments worldwide.
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network e-Directory January 2020: iPMI - Assistance - Air Ambulance - Funeral Directors - Cost Containment - Claims Management + MORE
- The Health Insurance Group Appoints Head Of Proposition Development
- The Health Insurance Group Awarded Mark Of Excellence For Corporate Culture
- Aviva Acquires Entire Shareholding In Vietnam JV
- Medical Treatment Costs In Asia November 2016
- Medical Treatment Costs In Asia September 2016
- Worldwide Medical Treatment Costs September 2016
- Tokio Marine Life Insurance Singapore And Henner Group Target Globally Mobile Employees With New Care & Health Plan
- Bupa Australia Apologises To Private Health Insurance Customers For Using Incorrect Assessment Process
- Latinos And People With Low Incomes Are Most Likely To Be Uninsured
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- FAI Air Ambulance Update #2: Wuhan Coronavirus (2019-nCoV)
- Coronavirus: Are We Overreacting?
- The Challenges Of Living Abroad With Cancer
- Employee Health Inertia A Rising Risk To Businesses As Employees Reveal Lack Of Action Against Long-Term Health Worries
- Germany's 1st Coronavirus Case Is Human-to-Human Transmission