You are excited about a recent or upcoming development in the business and wish to announce it to the entire global international private medical insurance and health care industry: A new recruit; product upgrade; new service; attendance at an event - these are all developments iPMI Magazine readers wish to know about.
You have limited budget to distribute a press release article globally with photo, back links and promotional copy - in order to educate the industry about this important development in the business. You want front page coverage, social media promotion plus inclusion in an industry-wide email newsletter. You need to see the article everywhere.
At iPMI Magazine you are well covered as we have been providing international payors and providers with an exclusive front page news distribution service for over 5 years. Supported by our always-on global digital content delivery system, content goes further much quicker with iPMI Magazine.
Pay-As-You-Go On Demand News Distribution - Pay Online By Credit Or Debit Card
Designed for the fast-moving ever changing global IPMI industry, you may now access this service on-demand and pay as you go.
You can use a credit or debit card to settle your bill immediately meaning no waiting around for payments to clear. This leaves us to work hand-in-hand on the correct placement of the article whilst providing a space for you in the hearts and minds of our readership.
- 1 Press Release;
- To Include Your Company Bio;
- To Include A Photo;
- To Include Up-To 3 Back Links To Your Web Site;
- Complete Meta Description And Meta Tags;
- Front Page Coverage With Photo;
- Hosted For Life;
- Complete And Ongoing Social Media Promotion By The iPMIM Marketing Machine;
- Emailed To Over 40,000 Active Subscribers;
- Your Own Dedicated Content Manager;
- Pay Online With Credit Or Debit Card.
Rate Card: Only £129-99 per article.
Black Friday Sale 10/11/2017: Only £99-99 per article.
Write to ipmiATipmimagazine.com and one of our news specialists will contact you directly to discuss your media requirements.
(Replace AT with @)
- Now Health International Launches New Digital IPMI Product To Cater For The Next Generation Of Expatriate
- HR Directors Report Rising Demand From Overseas Employees For iPMI Cover Over Past 5 Years
- Publish A Front Page Exclusive News Story With New iPMI Magazine PR Distribution And Marketing Service
- Video: AXA Half Year 2017 Earnings Interview with Thomas Buberl, CEO of AXA
- AOC Insurance Broker Launch Revolutionary App Featuring International Health Insurance Comparative Search Engine With E-Health Services
- The Increasing Importance Of International Private Medical Insurance For Students In The UK
- Save £30 When You Publish A Front Page Exclusive News Story With New iPMI Magazine PR Distribution And Marketing Service
- Publish A Front Page Exclusive News Story With Brand New On-Demand iPMI Magazine Digital News PR Distribution And Marketing Service
- Bupa Australia Apologises To Private Health Insurance Customers For Using Incorrect Assessment Process
- WellAway Limited Provides ACA Compliant Products With Optional Worldwide Coverage
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- A.M. Best Upgrades Credit Ratings Of General De Salud Compañía De Seguros S.A.
- Hurricane Michael Likely Will Take Bigger Toll On Reinsurers
- AXIS Re Welcomes Ann Haugh As President Of Global Markets
- UnitedHealth Group Reports Third Quarter Results
- Medix Survey Uncovers Hong Kong’s Fear And Confusion Around Cancer