Leading IPMI provider Aetna International has announced that it is entering an agreement for International Private Medical Insurance (IPMI) with Aviva UK.
David Healy, CEO EMEA, Aetna International commented, "We are delighted to have reached this agreement with Aviva. We are committed to delivering Aviva’s IPMI customers continuation of cover with Aetna that provides comparable benefits and an excellent level of service. This is very much in line with our business strategy to deliver comprehensive health care benefits worldwide. Our scale, expertise, customer service infrastructure and technological focus in IPMI allow us to make a significant contribution to improving people’s health and the quality of care they receive."
From 1 May 2018 Aviva UK will no longer provide IPMI cover for new customers or for existing customers wishing to renew their policies.
Under this agreement, existing Aviva IPMI customers will be offered continuation terms at policy renewal with Aetna International. Existing Aviva customers who renew their policy will then become Aetna customers and will no longer have a relationship with Aviva.
- Aetna International Cements Humanis Partnership With Broker Launch Event
- The Future’s Healthy For French Expatriates
- Aviva Withdraws From IPMI Market
- VIDEO: Aviva CEO Mark Wilson Speaks To Bloomberg About 2017 Half Year Results
- Aetna Reports 2nd Quarter 2017 Results
- Aviva Significantly Enhances Its International Private Medical Insurance
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- The APRIL Group Celebrates 30 Years With Industry Award Nomination And Commitment To IPMI
- Skyservice Air Ambulance International Announces The Opening Of Its New Vancouver Base Of Operations To Enhance Its Service Portfolio
- CEGA And Solace Appointed By Lush For Travel Risk
- Collinson Partners With Hiscox To Soothe Frustrated Travellers With SmartDelay
- Integra Global Launches New Worldwide Member Claims Portal