Pacific Prime, has announced the launch of its new Thailand office. Based in Bangkok, the office will serve as the company’s new push to expand insurance brokerage services in Thailand - for both local Thais and expats, and multinational businesses looking to cover staff on overseas assignments.
Walter van der Wal, Business Development Manager Thailand, says this new presence will broaden Pacific Prime’s capacity to serve both new and existing clients in Thailand. “It’s an exciting new opportunity for us, and one that’s been a long time in the making. We’re extremely appreciative of all the work our team has put into securing a license to operate in Thailand, and are now looking forward to rewarding those efforts by delivering local and international insurance solutions out of our Bangkok office."
The new Pacific Prime Thailand office will be offering robust insurance solutions, including:
- Local private medical insurance
- International private medical insurance
- Corporate employee benefits solutions
- Travel insurance
- Insurance products for retirees
- Accidental death & dismemberment policies
All of these will be backed by Pacific Prime’s reputation for comprehensive brokerage services, and supported by its global network of seven offices around the world.
Alongside the new office in Bangkok, Pacific Prime Thailand has also launched its new website. From it, you can access its online insurance quote comparison tool, a range of information related to the company’s products and services, a list of guides and report resources related to simplifying insurance, and a catalog of handy information in its official blog.
Latest from International Private Medical Insurance (IPMI) Magazine
- Actisure Triumphs In Celent Awards
- New Range Of iPMI Plans Launched For The Russian Market
- BREXIT And Insurance
- BREXIT: The Impact For Insurers And Brokers Operating In Or Planning to Operate In The UK And Europe Sample Contents
- iPMI Magazine International Private Medical Insurance Provider Network Directory April 2018