Download the latest iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory Company Guide January 2018. Featuring leading IPMI players Aetna International, Bellwood Prestbury, Cigna Global IPMI, DavidShield, Generali Global Health, GeoBlue, Globality Health, Integra Global, Pacific Cross International and Wellaway. Plus check out the back of the publication for the broker directory. Did you claim your free line entry? Get listed, click here and fill in the quick form.
Choosing the right international private medical insurance (IPMI) and health insurance coverage plan is critical for expatriates, offshore workers, tourists and business travellers. If you live, travel or work abroad then you will need the best access to private medical facilities and international medical insurance all year around. iPMI Magazine represents an eclectic mix and has a choice of specialist international private medical, health, expatriate and travel insurance companies allowing you to compare overseas international private medical insurance coverage and plans that may suit you and your family.
The iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory covers the following sectors of insurance cover:
“If you want to succeed in the Global IPMI business, I highly recommend that you get to know Christopher Knight.”
Head of Business Development
Global IPMI at Cigna
Get listed, click here and fill in the quick form.
- International Health Insurance Insurers 2022
- International Health Insurance 2022
- International Health Insurance Countries 2022
- New Broker Technology Platform Launches For International Private Medical Insurance (iPMI) Market
- How is the Ukraine Conflict affecting iPMI and Travel Insurance Markets?
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Angela Smith, Head Of Proposition Development, Charles Taylor Assistance
- Worldwide Broker Network Appoints Alan Fergusson As Global EB Practice Leader
- Will Bupa And DNI Now Compete In Several Countries Where Generali And Generali Employee Benefits Are Both In Business, Or Just The Middle East, Or Just The UAE?
- Expatriate Group Adds Free Upgrades To Corporate iPMI Plans For All New And Existing Policyholders
- Allianz Partners Announce Details Of Enhancements To International Health Plans
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Eithan Wolf, CEO, PassportCard Germany
- HCI Group Launches New Modular iPMI Plan, NIMBL Health
- APRIL International Maintains Top IPMI Service Rating For 2nd Consecutive Year
- Allianz Partners Continues Growth Trajectory Driven By Travel Rebound
- Allianz Partners Enhances Health Business With New Appointments