Download the latest iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory Company Guide January 2018. Featuring leading IPMI players Aetna International, Bellwood Prestbury, Cigna Global IPMI, DavidShield, Generali Global Health, GeoBlue, Globality Health, Integra Global, Pacific Cross International and Wellaway. Plus check out the back of the publication for the broker directory. Did you claim your free line entry? Get listed, click here and fill in the quick form.
Choosing the right international private medical insurance (IPMI) and health insurance coverage plan is critical for expatriates, offshore workers, tourists and business travellers. If you live, travel or work abroad then you will need the best access to private medical facilities and international medical insurance all year around. iPMI Magazine represents an eclectic mix and has a choice of specialist international private medical, health, expatriate and travel insurance companies allowing you to compare overseas international private medical insurance coverage and plans that may suit you and your family.
The iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory covers the following sectors of insurance cover:
“If you want to succeed in the Global IPMI business, I highly recommend that you get to know Christopher Knight.”
Head of Business Development
Global IPMI at Cigna
Get listed, click here and fill in the quick form.
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Janette Hiscock, CEO Of Global Solutions Europe, United Healthcare Global
- AXA – Global Healthcare Appoints Gordon Delaney As Regional Head Of Europe
- International Medical Group Unifies Family Of Companies Under 1 Brand
- Sedgwick Appoints Wayne Cheng Chief Operations Officer For Asia
- AIA Agrees Exclusive Asia-Pacific Regional Partnership With Medix
- Broadstone Group Enters IPMI Market With Acquisition Of Specialist IPMI and Employee Benefits Firm
- AXA Global Healthcare Launches International Health Insurance Foundation Cover Level
- Healix International Identifies The Big Health Risks For Workers Travelling Across The Globe In 2019
- Real-Life Scenarios Prepare CEGA Staff For Winter Sports Travel Insurance Claims
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- Generali Vietnam And OCB Announce 15-year Exclusive Bancassurrance Partnership
- International Health Insurance Premiums Are on the Rise in 97 Countries
- APRIL International Care Revamps Singaporean International Health Insurance Plans
- AXA & Eurasia 2019 Future Risks Report
- Generali Launches Best Doctors Mental Health Navigator From Teladoc Health