Featuring leading IPMI players Aetna International, Bellwood Prestbury, Cigna Global IPMI, DavidShield, Generali Global Health, GeoBlue, Globality Health, Integra Global, Pacific Cross International and Wellaway. Plus check out the back of the publication for the broker directory. Did you claim your free line entry? Get listed, click here and fill in the quick form.
“If you want to succeed in the Global IPMI business, I highly recommend that you get to know Christopher Knight.”
Michael Nole Head of Business Development Global IPMI at Cigna.
Choosing the right international private medical insurance (IPMI) and health insurance coverage plan is critical for expatriates, offshore workers, tourists and business travellers. If you live, travel or work abroad then you will need the best access to private medical facilities and international medical insurance all year around. iPMI Magazine represents an eclectic mix and has a choice of specialist international private medical, health, expatriate and travel insurance companies allowing you to compare overseas international private medical insurance coverage and plans that may suit you and your family.
The iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory covers the following sectors of insurance cover:
Get listed, click here and fill in the quick form.
- AXA Global Healthcare Launches International Health Insurance Foundation Cover Level
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Jerome Droesch, CEO, Cigna, MENA
- International Private Medical Insurance (IPMI) Policy Designed To Meet The Needs Of Expatriates Living In France Pre And Post BREXIT
- Healix International Identifies The Big Health Risks For Workers Travelling Across The Globe In 2019
- Real-Life Scenarios Prepare CEGA Staff For Winter Sports Travel Insurance Claims
- International Health Insurer Allianz Care Announces Appointments For Qatar And Germany
- International Medical Group WorldAware Team Up to Assist Customers and Clients
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory October 2018
- Now Health International Launches New Digital IPMI Product To Cater For The Next Generation Of Expatriate
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- Collinson Continues Medical Assistance Expansion With Aspen Medical Partnership
- Ending Out-of-Country Medical Insurance Too Quickly May Put Ontario Consumers at Risk
- March Passenger Demand Growth Slows On Later Easter Holiday
- National Friendly Appoints New Head Of Risk & Compliance
- 3 Recommendations To Boost The Benefits Of Aviation In France