Featuring leading IPMI players Aetna International, Bellwood Prestbury, Cigna Global IPMI, DavidShield, Generali Global Health, GeoBlue, Globality Health, Integra Global, Pacific Cross International and Wellaway. Plus check out the back of the publication for the broker directory. Did you claim your free line entry? Get listed, click here and fill in the quick form.
“If you want to succeed in the Global IPMI business, I highly recommend that you get to know Christopher Knight.”
Michael Nole Head of Business Development Global IPMI at Cigna.
Choosing the right international private medical insurance (IPMI) and health insurance coverage plan is critical for expatriates, offshore workers, tourists and business travellers. If you live, travel or work abroad then you will need the best access to private medical facilities and international medical insurance all year around. iPMI Magazine represents an eclectic mix and has a choice of specialist international private medical, health, expatriate and travel insurance companies allowing you to compare overseas international private medical insurance coverage and plans that may suit you and your family.
The iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory covers the following sectors of insurance cover:
Get listed, click here and fill in the quick form.
- iPMI Magazine Protects Business During COVID-19
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory May 2020
- APRIL International Care Scoops 3 New Awards
- Preparing Your Organisation For Re-opening: Duty of Care And Risk Mitigation
- Aetna International Provides Discount On Group Health Cover For New And Existing SME Customers, As Part Of COVID-19 Support Measures
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory April 2020
- Managing International Medical Risks During A Global Pandemic
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network e-Directory March 2020: iPMI - Assistance - Air Ambulance - Funeral Directors - Cost Containment - Claims Management + MORE
- Pacific Prime Dubai Receives Cigna’s Individual Broker Of The Year 2019 Award
- Globality Health Withdraws From UK IPMI Market
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- Global Excel Management Inc. Achieves ISO 27001:2013 Certification
- A Pandemic Reality: The Steps Employers Can Take To Ensure Employees Are Prepared For Re-opening
- Medical And Security Assistance Provider Announces Sale Of Assets And Intellectual Property
- Allianz Care Reports Up To 235% Year-On-Year Increase In Applications For International Health Insurance Policies
- ACC Aviation Partners With Air Ambulance Systems Specialist AeroMedical