Featuring leading IPMI players Aetna International, Bellwood Prestbury, Cigna Global IPMI, DavidShield, Generali Global Health, GeoBlue, Globality Health, Integra Global, Pacific Cross International and Wellaway. Plus check out the back of the publication for the broker directory. Did you claim your free line entry? Get listed, click here and fill in the quick form.
“If you want to succeed in the Global IPMI business, I highly recommend that you get to know Christopher Knight.”
Michael Nole Head of Business Development Global IPMI at Cigna.
Choosing the right international private medical insurance (IPMI) and health insurance coverage plan is critical for expatriates, offshore workers, tourists and business travellers. If you live, travel or work abroad then you will need the best access to private medical facilities and international medical insurance all year around. iPMI Magazine represents an eclectic mix and has a choice of specialist international private medical, health, expatriate and travel insurance companies allowing you to compare overseas international private medical insurance coverage and plans that may suit you and your family.
The iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory covers the following sectors of insurance cover:
Get listed, click here and fill in the quick form.
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory October 2018
- Now Health International Launches New Digital IPMI Product To Cater For The Next Generation Of Expatriate
- UnitedHealthcare Global Launch New International Private Medical Insurance (IPMI) Product
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory September 2018
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory August 2018
- William Russell Ltd Appoints Over Twenty Years’ Of IPMI Experience
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Reg Allatt, CEO, Global Excel Management Inc.
- International Private Medical Insurance Provider Network Directory March 2018
- The Countries Where A Broken Leg Will Cost You The Most
- iPMI Magazine International Private Medical Insurance Providers Network Directory February 2018
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- A.M. Best Upgrades Credit Ratings Of General De Salud Compañía De Seguros S.A.
- Hurricane Michael Likely Will Take Bigger Toll On Reinsurers
- AXIS Re Welcomes Ann Haugh As President Of Global Markets
- UnitedHealth Group Reports Third Quarter Results
- Medix Survey Uncovers Hong Kong’s Fear And Confusion Around Cancer