Allianz Care has announced a new partnership with ICE Insurance, a local insurance provider in Mozambique.
Speaking about the new partnership, Ida Luka-Lognoné, CEO of International Health at Allianz Partners, says, “We are delighted to be joining forces with ICE Insurance in Mozambique and look forward to continuing to provide a world-class service for our clients there and throughout the wider region of Africa. We have specifically designed our standard international plans to suit the needs of both expats and locals, in order to give them peace of mind, so they can focus on settling into their new homes safe in the knowledge that their health and wellbeing, and that of their families, is taken care of.”
Edward Capel, COO of ICE Insurance, added, “ICE Insurance has been operating in Mozambique for over 21 years, during which time we have developed significant local knowledge and contacts across the region. We are thrilled to announce this partnership with Allianz Care today and look forward to combining our local knowledge with their global expertise to deliver world class international health insurance solutions for expats and locals based in Mozambique.”
This new partnership means that existing and new customers will benefit from the local experience, knowledge and contacts of ICE Insurance, at no additional cost, while continuing to have access to a comprehensive level of healthcare cover.
The plans available to groups based in Mozambique include:
- Cover provided on a Medical History Disregarded (MHD) basis
- Medical evacuation and emergency out-patient treatment
- Around the clock security assistance hotline
- Security advice about countries around the world
- Daily security news updates and travel safety alerts
- Counselling, legal and financial support
- Health and wellbeing advice (available 24/7 in multiple languages)
For further information, visit: https://www.allianzworldwidecare.com/en/employers/insurance-products/regional-healthcare/mozambique/
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- A.M. Best Upgrades Credit Ratings Of General De Salud Compañía De Seguros S.A.
- Hurricane Michael Likely Will Take Bigger Toll On Reinsurers
- AXIS Re Welcomes Ann Haugh As President Of Global Markets
- UnitedHealth Group Reports Third Quarter Results
- Medix Survey Uncovers Hong Kong’s Fear And Confusion Around Cancer