You can tell a lot about a business by the company it keeps and iPMI Magazine is proud to present the leading international medical payors and providers that assist with the cross border medical requirements of the global citizen.
|Enter full screen click the small rectangle above ↑|
Uniting industry leaders under 1 roof the brand new iPMI Magazine provider network directory delivers all the pertinent company intelligence your business needs to navigate the complex world of IPMI.
The IPMI industry use the iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory to source the best information and data on worldwide medical payors and providers. They may be searching for a new partner, looking for a contact number of a current provider, or researching the payor and provider market for future cross border network development.
Publication Frequency: Monthly.
Format: Digital, Online. Free to read, no registration required.
Pages: 80+ (currently).
Readership: 40,000 + unique readers PCM.
Classifications: IPMI, Assistance, Air Ambulance, Cost Containment And Claims Management, Funeral Directors, Ground Ambulance, Healthcare Insurance Management, Pharmacy Benefits Management.
LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS BRAND NEW MONTHLY COMPANY GUIDE: Write to Christopher Knight, CEO, iPMI Magazine on ipmi[at}ipmimagazine.com
PAYORS AND PROVIDERS IN FOCUS:
- Aetna International
- Bellwood Prestbury
- Cigna Global IPMI
- Generali Global Health
- Globality Health
- Integra Global
- Pacific Cross International
- Athens Assistance
- Egypt In Touch
- International Assistance Group
- Healix International
- Rowland Brothers International
- Air Alliance
- Awesome Air Evac
- FAI Air Ambulance
- Jet Executive
- Jet Rescue
- Quick Air
- Tyrol Air Ambulance
COST CONTAINMENT AND CLAIMS MANAGEMENT
HEALTHCARE INSURANCE MANAGEMENT
PHARMACY BENEFITS MANAGEMENT
LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS BRAND NEW PUBLICATION: Write to Christopher Knight, CEO, iPMI Magazine on ipmi[at}ipmimagazine.com
- Download Company e-Directory: iPMI - Assistance - Air Ambulance - Funeral Directors - Cost Containment - Claims Management + MORE
- EURAMI Names Claudia Schmiedhuber Managing Director Of EURAMI e.V. And CEO at EURAMI Global GmbH
- Sheldon Kenton Appointed President And CEO Of IPMI Leader GeoBlue
- International Private Medical Insurance (IPMI) Policy Designed To Meet The Needs Of Expatriates Living In France Pre And Post BREXIT
- Healix International Identifies The Big Health Risks For Workers Travelling Across The Globe In 2019
- Save 25% When You Join iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory - Black Friday Sale Starts Now
- Healix International wins at EMEA Expatriate Management & Mobility Awards
- 24 Hours Left - Save 25% When You Join iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory - OFFER ENDS 23RD Oct 2018
- Save 25% When You Join iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory*