Uniting #IPMI industry leaders under 1 roof the September edition of iPMI Magazine provider network directory delivers all the pertinent company intelligence your business needs to navigate the complex world of IPMI. Classifications covered include IPMI, Assistance, Air Ambulance, Cost Containment And Claims Management, Funeral Directors, Ground Ambulance, Healthcare Insurance Management, Pharmacy Benefits Management.
The IPMI industry use the iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory to source the best information and data on worldwide medical payors and providers. They may be searching for a new partner, looking for a contact number of a current provider, or researching the payor and provider market for future cross border network development.
|Enter full screen click the small rectangle above ↑|
PAYORS AND PROVIDERS IN FOCUS:
- Aetna International
- Bellwood Prestbury
- Cigna Global IPMI
- Generali Global Health
- Globality Health
- Integra Global
- Pacific Cross International
- Athens Assistance
- Egypt In Touch
- International Assistance Group
- Healix International
- Rowland Brothers International
- Air Alliance
- Awesome Air Evac
- FAI Air Ambulance
- Jet Executive
- Jet Rescue
- Quick Air
- Tyrol Air Ambulance
COST CONTAINMENT AND CLAIMS MANAGEMENT
HEALTHCARE INSURANCE MANAGEMENT
PHARMACY BENEFITS MANAGEMENT
LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS BRAND NEW PUBLICATION: Write to Christopher Knight, CEO, iPMI Magazine on ipmi[at}ipmimagazine.com
Publication Frequency: Monthly.
Format: Digital, Online. Free to read, no registration required.
Pages: 80+ (currently).
Readership: 40,000 + unique readers PCM.
Classifications: IPMI, Assistance, Air Ambulance, Cost Containment And Claims Management, Funeral Directors, Ground Ambulance, Healthcare Insurance Management, Pharmacy Benefits Management.
- EURAMI Names Claudia Schmiedhuber Managing Director Of EURAMI e.V. And CEO at EURAMI Global GmbH
- Sheldon Kenton Appointed President And CEO Of IPMI Leader GeoBlue
- International Private Medical Insurance (IPMI) Policy Designed To Meet The Needs Of Expatriates Living In France Pre And Post BREXIT
- Healix International Identifies The Big Health Risks For Workers Travelling Across The Globe In 2019
- Save 25% When You Join iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory - Black Friday Sale Starts Now
- Healix International wins at EMEA Expatriate Management & Mobility Awards
- 24 Hours Left - Save 25% When You Join iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory - OFFER ENDS 23RD Oct 2018
- Save 25% When You Join iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory*
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory October 2018
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- Measles Continues To Be A Threat To Workers Travelling Abroad
- Brits Want To Move To Europe Despite Brexit
- Protecting Field Workers During Emergency Response Programmes
- New UK Insurance Advisor In ‘Prime’ Position With AMII Membership
- Teladoc Health To Expand Global Reach With Acquisition of MédecinDirect