Leading international health benefits provider, Aetna International (www.aetnainternational.com) has been voted best International Benefits Provider at the 2018 Workplace Savings & Benefits (WSB) Awards.
Now in their sixth year, the WSB Awards aim to recognise organisations and providers that have done the most to help staff and employers in the 12 months to 31 January 2018.
Aetna International’s entry focused on the company’s virtual health offering, vHealth by Aetna. Following a highly successful Indian launch in 2016, over 800,000 people have subscribed to the service, and 22,000 consultations delivered. The process of rolling out vHealth by Aetna to other regions around the world, initially the UAE, began in 2017.
“We are delighted that our virtual health service, vHealth by Aetna, has been recognised by this year’s panel of WSB Award judges,” said Damian Lenihan, Aetna International’s Executive Director, UK. “vHealth by Aetna is revolutionising how we enable our members to access first-class healthcare around the world.”
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- Mandatory Health Insurance System To Be Applied In All Azerbaijani Hospitals
- Don’t Forget Your Green Card - British Insurers Issue Advice To Customers On No-Deal Brexit
- Unitedhealth Group Reports 2018 Results Highlighted By Continued Strong And Diversified Growth
- New Chief Commercial Officer At Global Excel Management
- Treasury, USTR Sign Bilateral Agreement With The United Kingdom On Prudential Measures Regarding Insurance And Reinsurance