Cigna Corporation (NYSE:CI), a global health services company, has opened its new Global Individual Private Medical Insurance, (Global IPMI) Global Sales Centre at the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) to support significant growth in its expatriate individual health care business.
The Global IPMI business line, which serves expatriates and globally mobile individuals around the world, is one of Cigna’s fastest growing segments. The new Global Sales Centre will bring together broker sales and support teams as well as direct telemarketing, underwriting and retention teams serving brokers and customers all over the world. Many colleagues have relocated to Dubai from Cigna’s global head office for the Global IPMI business line in Glasgow, Scotland.
Cigna previously announced the opening of a regional management office at DIFC to offer management support for its locally regulated offices in the Middle East and North Africa region.
Ryan O’Donovan, Managing Director of Cigna’s Global IPMI business unit said, “We are delighted to expand our global individual private medical insurance capabilities with the opening of our new Global Sales Centre. Delivering a five-star customer experience is at the core of our promise to the people we serve, and this starts when they first get in touch with us to explore their health care options. Our colleagues in Dubai will expertly guide our global customers to find the IPMI plan most suitable for their needs as well as providing expert support to our global broker partners 24 hours a day, five days a week.”
He added, “Dubai’s strategic location as a global financial and commercial hub offers customers around the world a valuable opportunity to benefit from our best-in-class health insurance solutions. Based on our positive experience working with DIFC Authority, we look forward to leveraging DIFC’s unmatched business environment to grow our global individual private medical health insurance business and improve health outcomes for our customers.”
Cigna has operated in the MENA region for over 15 years through local partners. In 2017, Cigna entered in to a reinsurance agreement with Zurich Insurance Middle East (ZIME), where Zurich is the local insurer and Cigna is the reinsurer and international service provider. This new service model enables Cigna to own the end-to-end customer experience and offer market-compliant insurance solutions across the region.
Across the MENA region, Cigna serves over 130,000 customers and enjoys 800 employer relationships. Cigna maintains global sales capabilities in 30 countries and jurisdictions, employing over 41,000 people that service more than 95 million customer relationships throughout the world. To learn more about Cigna®, visit https://www.cigna.com/
Cigna Opens New Global Sales Centre For Global Individual Private Medical Insurance Business At Dubai International Financial Centre
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Jerome Droesch, CEO, Cigna, MENA
- Sheldon Kenton Appointed President And CEO Of IPMI Leader GeoBlue
- International Private Medical Insurance (IPMI) Policy Designed To Meet The Needs Of Expatriates Living In France Pre And Post BREXIT
- Over Two Thirds Of Globally Mobile Workers Are Unhappy With The Time Available To Spend With Family
- Save 25% When You Join iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory - Black Friday Sale Starts Now
- 24 Hours Left - Save 25% When You Join iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory - OFFER ENDS 23RD Oct 2018
- Save 25% When You Join iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory*
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory October 2018
- UnitedHealthcare Global Launch New International Private Medical Insurance (IPMI) Product
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory September 2018
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- Measles Continues To Be A Threat To Workers Travelling Abroad
- Brits Want To Move To Europe Despite Brexit
- Protecting Field Workers During Emergency Response Programmes
- New UK Insurance Advisor In ‘Prime’ Position With AMII Membership
- Teladoc Health To Expand Global Reach With Acquisition of MédecinDirect