Leading international health benefits provider, Aetna International (www.aetnainternational.com), was shortlisted for three categories, and won Best Group IPMI Provider at this year’s Health Insurance Daily Awards.
“It is a great achievement for Aetna International to have been awarded ‘Best Group IPMI Provider’ for the sixth consecutive year. This award is particularly important to us as we place huge value on feedback from the brokers we work with – partnership with them is vital to our success and these awards reflect the strength of our relationships.” said Aetna International President and CEO Richard di Benedetto.
He continued, “The team at Aetna International have been working tirelessly to expand our global footprint, to broaden our services and to offer the best service to our customers. I am tremendously proud of our staff - and I am delighted that their commitment and dedication has been recognized this evening. It is an exciting time for Aetna and we will continue to work to transform the way people access health care, wherever they are in the world.”
The awards are voted for by brokers with first-hand experience of the market and acknowledge the provider that best supports their members around the world.
Success at the Health Insurance Daily awards adds to the impressive portfolio of 2018 awards for Aetna International that already includes wins at the Workplace Savings & Benefits Awards and International Fund and Product Awards.
‘Congratulations also go to the winners of the Aetna International sponsored categories, with The Health Insurance Group taking the Best Group International PMI Intermediary title and Stackhouse Poland being deserving winners of the Best Individual International PMI Intermediary,’ said di Benedetto.
For more information about Aetna International, visit www.aetnainternational.com
Read more Aetna International news on their iPMI Magazine micro website here.
- Aetna International Cements Humanis Partnership With Broker Launch Event
- Aetna International Appoints Jason Mccormick And Chrissy Piraino To Sales Vice Presidents For Canada
- Aetna International Launches New Mobile Friendly Health Portal For Members
- Aetna International Declared Runner-Up In ‘Employee Benefits Services Provider Of The Year’ Award
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- Collinson Continues Medical Assistance Expansion With Aspen Medical Partnership
- Ending Out-of-Country Medical Insurance Too Quickly May Put Ontario Consumers at Risk
- March Passenger Demand Growth Slows On Later Easter Holiday
- National Friendly Appoints New Head Of Risk & Compliance
- 3 Recommendations To Boost The Benefits Of Aviation In France