Generali Global Health are delighted to announce that they were winners of the International Travel & Health Insurer of the Year Award at the prestigious ITIJ Awards in Geneva on 1st November.
The annual award ceremony, held at the President Wilson Hotel, was attended by hundreds of the brightest and best representatives across every sector of the global travel and health insurance industry.
Richard Lonsdale, Head of Client Services, said, “We are very proud of the passion, knowledge and commitment of our team and we are honoured and grateful to have received this recognition from the industry.
Marco Giacomelli, CEO of Generali Global Health said, “We work hard to create flexible, innovative products and services that support and respond to customer needs. Our members’ wellness is central to everything we do, and this award is testament to this ethos.”
- Video: In 2019 The Definition Of An Expatriate Is Obsolete
- Video: Paul Tidy COO Explains How Generali Global Health Works With Group And External Partners
- Video: What Do UK Insurance Brokers Like About Generali Global Health Global Choice IPMI Plans?
- VIDEO: Generali Global Health CEO Marco Giacomelli Discusses The Mission Of Generali Global Health
- VIDEO: Paul Tidy COO Introduces The Generali Global Health Provider Network
- VIDEO: Paul Tidy COO Introduces Generali Global Health's Digital Services
- VIDEO: Generali Global Health's Claim Process Explained
- Generali Global Health Accelerates Growth In EMEA Region With Appointment Of New Head Of Business Development
- Generali Global Health Heightens Focus On Asia Pacific Region With Appointment Of New Head Of Market Development
- Generali Global Health Launches My Digital Doctor App
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- New Frontier Group Wins Cost Containment And Claims Management Company Of The Year At The 2019 ITIC Awards In Malta
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network e-Directory November 2019: iPMI - Assistance - Air Ambulance - Funeral Directors - Cost Containment - Claims Management + MORE
- New Frontier Group Signs New Agreement With International Assistance Group (IAG) For US Cost Containment
- New Frontier Group
- AXA To Sell AXA Bank Belgium, And Enter Into A Long-Term Insurance Distribution Partnership With Crelan Bank