Generali Global Health are delighted to announce that they were winners of the International Travel & Health Insurer of the Year Award at the prestigious ITIJ Awards in Geneva on 1st November.
The annual award ceremony, held at the President Wilson Hotel, was attended by hundreds of the brightest and best representatives across every sector of the global travel and health insurance industry.
Richard Lonsdale, Head of Client Services, said, “We are very proud of the passion, knowledge and commitment of our team and we are honoured and grateful to have received this recognition from the industry.
Marco Giacomelli, CEO of Generali Global Health said, “We work hard to create flexible, innovative products and services that support and respond to customer needs. Our members’ wellness is central to everything we do, and this award is testament to this ethos.”
- VIDEO: Paul Tidy COO Introduces Generali Global Health's Digital Services
- VIDEO: Generali Global Health's Claim Process Explained
- Generali Global Health Accelerates Growth In EMEA Region With Appointment Of New Head Of Business Development
- Generali Global Health Heightens Focus On Asia Pacific Region With Appointment Of New Head Of Market Development
- Generali Global Health Launches My Digital Doctor App
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Marco Giacomelli, CEO, Generali Global Health (GGH)
- Generali Global Health Launches New International Health Insurance Plan In Spain
- Generali Global Health Launches Concierge Service in Hong Kong
- Generali Global Health Launches New International Health Insurance Plan In Hong Kong
- Generali Global Health And Best Doctors Sign Worldwide Agreement
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- FAI Welcomes Seventh Global Express
- Warning Against Fake Anti-Rabies Vaccine In The Philippines
- SOS International: Be Careful When Relying On The Blue European Health Insurance Card In Spain
- International SOS And Chinese Enterprise Association (SINGAPORE) Sign A Partnership Agreement
- Allianz X Increases Fund Size To €1 Billion