Generali Global Health are delighted to announce that they were winners of the International Travel & Health Insurer of the Year Award at the prestigious ITIJ Awards in Geneva on 1st November.
The annual award ceremony, held at the President Wilson Hotel, was attended by hundreds of the brightest and best representatives across every sector of the global travel and health insurance industry.
Richard Lonsdale, Head of Client Services, said, “We are very proud of the passion, knowledge and commitment of our team and we are honoured and grateful to have received this recognition from the industry.
Marco Giacomelli, CEO of Generali Global Health said, “We work hard to create flexible, innovative products and services that support and respond to customer needs. Our members’ wellness is central to everything we do, and this award is testament to this ethos.”
- Generali Global Health Accelerates Growth In EMEA Region With Appointment Of New Head Of Business Development
- Generali Global Health Heightens Focus On Asia Pacific Region With Appointment Of New Head Of Market Development
- Generali Global Health Launches My Digital Doctor App
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Marco Giacomelli, CEO, Generali Global Health (GGH)
- Generali Global Health Launches New International Health Insurance Plan In Spain
- Generali Global Health Launches Concierge Service in Hong Kong
- Generali Global Health Launches New International Health Insurance Plan In Hong Kong
- Generali Global Health And Best Doctors Sign Worldwide Agreement
- Generali Global Health
- Dubai National Insurance & Reinsurance (DNIR) Launches International Health Insurance In Partnership With Generali Global Health
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- Starr Insurance Companies Expands Aviation Insurance Operations To Brazil
- Ground Transportation: A Duty Of Care Black Hole In Travel Risk Management
- Tracy Garrad Named AXA PPP Healthcare Chief Executive Officer
- Brexit Optimism Surges Amongst Small Construction Firms – While Other Sectors Fear Business Closures
- Passenger Demand Rebounds October 2018