Healix International, the global provider of travel risk management and international medical, security and travel assistance services was named International Healthcare & Risk Management Provider of the Year at last Friday’s FEM EMEA Expatriate Management & Mobility Awards (EMMAs) in London. With a clear focus on delivering solutions underpinned by hands-on medical and security experts, the win reflected the fully integrated service model with both medical and security staff in the same office.
The judges said: “Healix International should win for their benefit to organisations and individuals with their innovative, fully integrated Global Risk Management service and model of Nurses, Security Specialists and Travel Co-ordinators to eliminate delay and repetition.”
Commenting on the win, Mike Webb, CEO, Healix International said: “As international travel is fundamental to commercial success in today’s global economy, it is crucial that employers can implement risk management strategies that put employee wellbeing front and centre. The focus at Healix International is to provide a service that combines the best possible insight for risk mitigation, with hands-on expertise when support is required. Having all our teams in-house and located in the same office further ensures that medical and security issues can be addressed efficiently and effectively.
“We are delighted that our service and expertise has been acknowledged by the EMMAs. Receiving the International Healthcare & Risk Management Provider of the Year Award demonstrates that Healix International is at the forefront of the employee risk management sector, with a commitment to innovation as well as a sustained focus on the highest standards of customer service.”
The entry by Healix International demonstrated the global footprint and expertise of the firm to deliver travel risk management and international medical, security and travel assistance services. Working on behalf of multinational corporations, governments, NGOs and insurers to look after the welfare of expatriates, business travellers, offshore workers and local nationals in every country of the world, Healix International helps employers fulfil their duty of care towards staff travelling and working abroad.
The Healix International integrated Global Travel Risk Management service provides an exceptional level of care for employees and an effective solution for employers.
- Save 25% When You Join iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory - Black Friday Sale Starts Now
- 24 Hours Left - Save 25% When You Join iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory - OFFER ENDS 23RD Oct 2018
- Save 25% When You Join iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory*
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory October 2018
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory September 2018
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory August 2018
- Expanding UK Based DoctorCall Becomes An International Assistance Group Accredited Service Provider
- IPMI, Assistance, Air Ambulance, Cost Containment And Claims Management, Funeral Directors, Ground Ambulance, Healthcare Insurance Management, Pharmacy Benefits Management
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory July 2018
- SAVE 33% When You Join iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory*
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- Starr Insurance Companies Expands Aviation Insurance Operations To Brazil
- Ground Transportation: A Duty Of Care Black Hole In Travel Risk Management
- Tracy Garrad Named AXA PPP Healthcare Chief Executive Officer
- Brexit Optimism Surges Amongst Small Construction Firms – While Other Sectors Fear Business Closures
- Passenger Demand Rebounds October 2018