International Medical Group® has announced that it will be adding WorldAware’s security and travel intelligence services to its products and service offerings.
For IMG’s retail customers, this means that WorldAware will provide members access to destination reports and alerts about natural disasters, political actions, and other general security information that may impact their travels. Effective January 2, 2019, this service will be included in all of IMG’s international private medical insurance plans (IPMI).
IMG is also excited to incorporate WorldAware’s integrated risk management services into their assistance service offerings for their institutional clients. The addition of this security assistance information and technology platform will complement IMG’s already expansive catalog of assistance programs including but not limited to cost containment, claims administration, and emergency medical transport.
By offering worldwide capabilities to quickly identify potentially disruptive local events, this is yet another way IMG can be there for its customers and bolster its security assistance services.
"This addition further expands our continuum of services as a provider of global insurance benefits and assistance services," said Executive Vice President Steve Paraboschi. "By offering our retail customers and institutional clients security assistance services, we are able to globally minimize their risks by protecting and serving them while they are away from home.”
- Sedgwick Appoints Wayne Cheng Chief Operations Officer For Asia
- AIA Agrees Exclusive Asia-Pacific Regional Partnership With Medix
- Broadstone Group Enters IPMI Market With Acquisition Of Specialist IPMI and Employee Benefits Firm
- APRIL International Care UK Appoints New Business Development Manager
- Video: What Do UK Insurance Brokers Like About Generali Global Health Global Choice IPMI Plans?
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Jerome Droesch, CEO, Cigna, MENA
- International Private Medical Insurance (IPMI) Policy Designed To Meet The Needs Of Expatriates Living In France Pre And Post BREXIT
- International Health Insurer Allianz Care Announces Appointments For Qatar And Germany
- Now Health International Launches New Digital IPMI Product To Cater For The Next Generation Of Expatriate
- UnitedHealthcare Global Launch New International Private Medical Insurance (IPMI) Product
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- CEGA Makes Senior Medical Appointment For New Spanish Office
- Horwich Farrelly And LV= Strike Further Blow To Fraudulent Claims Boss Who Is Jailed For Six Months
- First Stop Health Delivers Best Practices for High ROI Telemedicine
- Transactional Risk Insurance Use By Investors Reached Record Levels In 2018
- Collinson Enhances Global Medical Assistance Team With Key Appointments