International Medical Group® has announced that it will be adding WorldAware’s security and travel intelligence services to its products and service offerings.
For IMG’s retail customers, this means that WorldAware will provide members access to destination reports and alerts about natural disasters, political actions, and other general security information that may impact their travels. Effective January 2, 2019, this service will be included in all of IMG’s international private medical insurance plans (IPMI).
IMG is also excited to incorporate WorldAware’s integrated risk management services into their assistance service offerings for their institutional clients. The addition of this security assistance information and technology platform will complement IMG’s already expansive catalog of assistance programs including but not limited to cost containment, claims administration, and emergency medical transport.
By offering worldwide capabilities to quickly identify potentially disruptive local events, this is yet another way IMG can be there for its customers and bolster its security assistance services.
"This addition further expands our continuum of services as a provider of global insurance benefits and assistance services," said Executive Vice President Steve Paraboschi. "By offering our retail customers and institutional clients security assistance services, we are able to globally minimize their risks by protecting and serving them while they are away from home.”
- Now Health International Launches New Digital IPMI Product To Cater For The Next Generation Of Expatriate
- UnitedHealthcare Global Launch New International Private Medical Insurance (IPMI) Product
- iPMI Magazine International Private Medical Insurance Provider Network Directory April 2018
- HR Directors Report Rising Demand From Overseas Employees For iPMI Cover Over Past 5 Years
- April International Announces New Key Sales Hire
- International Medical Group Demonstrates Commitment To UAE By Obtaining Consultancy License, Opening Office In Dubai
- Burns & Wilcox Adds Top Executive to High-Net-Worth Practice
- Vista Launches VTO, Providing High-end Health Care Services To High Net-worth Individuals In China
- High-Net-Worth Individuals Worry About Underinsurance And Look For Service Excellence
- Providing iPMI To High Net Worth Individuals
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- Starr Insurance Companies Expands Aviation Insurance Operations To Brazil
- Ground Transportation: A Duty Of Care Black Hole In Travel Risk Management
- Tracy Garrad Named AXA PPP Healthcare Chief Executive Officer
- Brexit Optimism Surges Amongst Small Construction Firms – While Other Sectors Fear Business Closures
- Passenger Demand Rebounds October 2018