International Medical Group® has announced that it will be adding WorldAware’s security and travel intelligence services to its products and service offerings.
For IMG’s retail customers, this means that WorldAware will provide members access to destination reports and alerts about natural disasters, political actions, and other general security information that may impact their travels. Effective January 2, 2019, this service will be included in all of IMG’s international private medical insurance plans (IPMI).
IMG is also excited to incorporate WorldAware’s integrated risk management services into their assistance service offerings for their institutional clients. The addition of this security assistance information and technology platform will complement IMG’s already expansive catalog of assistance programs including but not limited to cost containment, claims administration, and emergency medical transport.
By offering worldwide capabilities to quickly identify potentially disruptive local events, this is yet another way IMG can be there for its customers and bolster its security assistance services.
"This addition further expands our continuum of services as a provider of global insurance benefits and assistance services," said Executive Vice President Steve Paraboschi. "By offering our retail customers and institutional clients security assistance services, we are able to globally minimize their risks by protecting and serving them while they are away from home.”
- Collinson Launches New International Healthcare Solution To Further Extend Its International Insurance Reach
- New Low Cost Business Health Insurance Plans Launched By April International Care For Singapore
- Aetna International Shortlisted For Multiple Awards
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Gary Dawson, Director of Business Development, Pacific Cross Insurance
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Janette Hiscock, CEO Of Global Solutions Europe, United Healthcare Global
- Sedgwick Appoints Wayne Cheng Chief Operations Officer For Asia
- AIA Agrees Exclusive Asia-Pacific Regional Partnership With Medix
- Broadstone Group Enters IPMI Market With Acquisition Of Specialist IPMI and Employee Benefits Firm
- APRIL International Care UK Appoints New Business Development Manager
- Video: What Do UK Insurance Brokers Like About Generali Global Health Global Choice IPMI Plans?
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- New Frontier Group Wins Cost Containment And Claims Management Company Of The Year At The 2019 ITIC Awards In Malta
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network e-Directory November 2019: iPMI - Assistance - Air Ambulance - Funeral Directors - Cost Containment - Claims Management + MORE
- New Frontier Group Signs New Agreement With International Assistance Group (IAG) For US Cost Containment
- New Frontier Group
- AXA To Sell AXA Bank Belgium, And Enter Into A Long-Term Insurance Distribution Partnership With Crelan Bank