Starr Insurance Companies today announced that Starr International Brasil Seguradora S.A. (“Starr Brazil”) has been granted a local license to offer aviation insurance.
“We are thrilled to be adding aviation capability in an important, growing economy like Brazil,” stated Steve Blakey, president and chief executive officer for Starr Insurance Holdings, Inc. “As a worldwide leader in aviation insurance solutions, we are constantly seeking new opportunities and markets to meet the growing needs of the aviation and aerospace industry around the globe.”
Fernanda Strachino, aviation specialist underwriter, has joined Starr Brazil to head the new aviation division. Fernanda brings more than 16 years’ of experience in the aviation and insurance market.
Starr Brazil will offer a variety of aviation coverages, including: Aircraft Hull & Liability; Spare Parts; Third-Party Legal Liability; Corporate Non-Owned Aircraft Liability; General Liability; RETA Insurance (Mandatory Liability), Hangarkeepers’ Liability; Premises Liability, Airport Liability; Products & Completed Operations Liability.
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- Air Freight Demand Flat In November 2018
- Solid But Moderating Passenger Demand In November
- Current Flights Protected, But Future Growth At Risk From No Deal Brexit
- Challenging Buying Conditions For Insurance In 2019 With Key Underwriters Ceasing To Write Certain Classes
- Bupa Cromwell Hospital Opens New Paediatric Outpatient Department