The Health Insurance Group has become a member of GBN Worldwide, enabling the businesses to share and access local products, knowledge and expertise.
GBN Worldwide is a global insurance network of leading reinsurers, independent brokers, local insurers and specialty suppliers, with over 120 independent members in over 140 countries and the ability to provide a local insurance service in any language.
The Health Insurance Group is an independent, whole of market, health and wellbeing intermediary – that delivers customised health and wellbeing solutions throughout the world. The partnership will allow the company to continue to develop customer focused, innovative solutions - whilst ensuring the best customer experience.
Sarah Dennis, head of international for The Health Insurance Group said, “We are excited to join GBN Worldwide. We are confident that this new partnership will allow us to achieve our goal of providing a unified product and service proposition to our multinational clients, no matter the exit strategy of BREXIT. With the ability to access global local insurance, the partnership will enhance our service to clients even further and we look forward to working with the GBN to expand our offering.”
Elena Mistal, head of operations at GBN Worldwide commented, “We are pleased to welcome The Health Insurance Group to our network. Having recently achieved ‘Gold’ status again by Investor in Customers, it is clear clients value their excellent service. We look forward to working together to explore the entire market and find the best products and providers that meet our mutual client needs.”
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- Costa Fortune – Every 3 Minutes A UK Traveller Now Needs Emergency Medical Treatment Abroad, As The Medical Treatment Bill Hits An 8 Year High
- How Safe Is It To Visit Hong Kong?
- Now Health International Bolsters Senior Leadership Team With Strategic Hire
- Latest ABI Analysis Underlines Importance Of Preparing For Business Travel Risks
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Janette Hiscock, CEO Of Global Solutions Europe, United Healthcare Global