The Association of Medical Insurers and Intermediaries (AMII) has expanded its membership after welcoming the UK arm of a global insurance advisor to join their fellow 'industry peers'. Pacific Prime Consultants Limited – the new UK branch of Pacific Prime – has become the newest member to join AMII, the leading trade association for intermediaries, insurers and providers of services working in the health and wellbeing sector.
With ten offices, 500 staff worldwide and twenty years' experience, Pacific Prime is one of the biggest names in international health insurance.
The firm covers 120,000 people on health insurance plans, provides insurance to more than 2,000 companies and is a key insurance broker for leading international insurers such as Bupa Global, Allianz Worldwide Care, Cigna Global Benefits, Aetna, and AXA PPP.
Pacific Prime also provides locally compliant insurance for many regions around the world and holds 10 insurance licenses globally with a consultant-led approach to insurance broking.
Liz Russell, UK manager of Pacific Prime, said: "We are delighted to become a part of AMII and be among our peers in the UK medical insurance industry. AMII is a prestigious organisation promoting excellence in the health and wellbeing landscape and becoming a member cements Pacific Prime's commitment to the UK market.
"We see great growth potential in the UK medical insurance market and we're very excited to be here and happy to have the support and guidance of AMII."
AMII is a not-for-profit body representing approximately 140 members across the health and wellbeing market.
Membership benefits include participation at national conferences, technical regulatory compliance support, parliamentary and regulatory lobbying, Preferential Professional Indemnity Insurance cover, online technical advice and professional support, an education events programme and opportunities to network with industry colleagues.
Stuart Scullion, AMII Chairman, said, "We're really pleased to welcome Pacific Prime on board, demonstrating both the key role AMII plays in the health and wellbeing sector, as well as the value, quality and benefits of our expanding membership."
- Pacific Prime Recognized Again With Bupa Global Award
- Pacific Prime Wins Two Awards At The NOW Health International And Best Doctors Insurance Convention In Thailand
- Pacific Prime Opens Dubai Office
- Agencyport Software To Underpin Willis Global360
- Pacific Prime Clients with Aetna Gain New Medical Insurance Options in Saudi Arabia
- Olivier LE FAOUDER Managing Director AOC Insurance Broker
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- Quick Air Adds The 3rd Modern And Efficient Learjet 45XR To Its Fleet
- Generali Vietnam And OCB Announce 15-year Exclusive Bancassurrance Partnership
- International Health Insurance Premiums Are on the Rise in 97 Countries
- APRIL International Care Revamps Singaporean International Health Insurance Plans
- AXA & Eurasia 2019 Future Risks Report