Leading international private medical insurance publisher iPMI Magazine is excited to launch 3 exclusive summer offers for international medical insurance market payors and providers.
For the next 2 weeks this is your opportunity to benefit from leading IPMI market intelligence and real global brand exposure.
Offer 1: Save 20% When You Join iPMI Magazine Network
Covering all aspects and sectors of the international private medical insurance market from medical payor to medical provider the iPMI Magazine network is where the world of IPMI go to network with new partners and customers, expand global provider service networks and protect insureds.
All sectors of the business are represented from IPMI, assistance, ambulance, claims management, cost containment, funeral directors, technology and more and with a truly global reach the network can place your brand in the right place, at the right time, in front of the right people.
"Advertise alongside partners and competitors complimented by highly relevant and regular market content whilst been seen by the entire industry from the global iPMI Market opt-in readership. Customers don't just read iPMI Magazine, they also advertise with iPMI Magazine due to our international eclectic readership"
Network members benefit from 24/7, always on global brand exposure through the following components:
Dedicated online company micro site under the companies tab on iPMIM;
• 3 exclusive web banner designs;
• Latest News Module;
• Full contact details with web and email links;
• A video module;
• About Us bio module;
• Access to submit educational contents including PR, articles and interviews.
Currently the network provides the following services around the world:
• Air Ambulance;
• Funeral Services;
• Ground Ambulance;
• Medical Insurance;
• Pharma Delivery Services;
• Technology Services and Products;
• Travel Insurance.
Click here to view the network members
The iPMI Magazine network is also presented in an easy to use online magazine "e-directory' that may be quickly accessed by anyone, anywhere in the world, with an internet connection.
Click here to view the network e-directory
Offer 1 Rate Card: £5000 Special Offer: £4000 Duration: 12 months
"How Did You Find iPMI Magazine? The same way your customers and partners found us - iPMI magazine is everywhere"
Offer 2: Save When You Purchase Your Own Copy Of International Health Insurance 2019: The Definitive iPMI Market Report
Over 1500 pages of iPMI market data, this IPMI report is the result of over 30 years of industry research by report author Ian Youngman. The report covers the entire IPMI market including country and company profiles.
Volume 1 Market Overview:April 2019 (230 pages)
Volume 2 Companies: Available July 2019 - 133 company profiles (over 500 pages)
Volume 3 Countries: Available September 2019 - 180 country profiles (over 600 pages)
Rate Card as sold elsewhere: £3600 iPMI Advertiser Price: £2250 iPMI Magazine Subscriber Price:£2700
Learn more click here and read the report media pack and contents
To access sample contents of this must-have report email us on ipmi[at]ipmimagazine.com
Offer 3: Join iPMI Magazine Network And Purchase A Copy Of International Health Insurance 2019
For those serious about the iPMI market you can join the network and buy a copy of the report, all in for only £5250, a huge saving on the rate card of both products. Enjoy professional market brand exposure and awareness whilst educating your company and employees about the leading markets and players operating in the complex cross border world of iPMI.
How To Get Involved
Email David Bond, CIO, iPMI Magazine on ipmi[at]ipmimagazine.com and one of our executive management team will be in contact.
Please note the iPMI Magazine network is not available to all payors and providers, and you will need to satisfy some requirements in order to join.
About iPMI Magazine
For 10 years over 40,000 senior level business decision makers, in over 120 countries, rely on iPMI Magazine to stay 1 step ahead of the risk and on the inside track of international PMI. Covering business travellers, high net worth individuals, expatriate and leisure travel markets, iPMI Magazine is the only truly international news platform covering the most exciting sector of international health insurance: international private medical insurance.
DO NOT BELIEVE THE HYPE, BELIEVE INDUSTRY LEADERS ::
iPMI Magazine is an excellent source of in-depth information on our market and useful to a wide range of brokers, customers, insurers and service providers.
Richard Di Benedetto President Aetna International
iPMI Magazine is an incredible case study in the age of new wave digital media! For advertisers catering for expatriate and business travel insurance and assistance, it has drawn respected and targeted exposure, in a field previously limited in scope and content. As a result more industry leaders are learning that this is not only a viable growth sector globally, but also about the overwhelming importance of international health insurance, and how it affects our personal lives and work environment.
Brian S. Piper, Head of Business Development, Integra Global
Chris Knight is a true professional. He is diligent and has an excellent understanding of business relationship management combined with an enthusiastic drive. He is respected by us as a leader in his specialist field and a joy to do business with.
Christopher Percival, Director, HealthCare International
iPMI magazine is an excellent media for brokers & insurers with an excellent internet exposure.Thank you for your collaboration with AOC Insurance Broker.
Olivier LE FAOUDER, CEO, AOC Insurance Broker
QHA Trent has no formal or financial association with IPMI Magazine, but it has very interesting content indeed that is easily accessible.
Professor Steve Green, Trent Accreditation UK
Chris is a non -stop guy, who gets results and does not stop at obstacles. He has an incredible address book and is well respected in the International Healthcare/events field. If Chris says he can deliver, then sit back and relax, he WILL deliver.
Dr. Siddick Maudarbocus CEO Medic Assistance International
- iPMI Magazine Protects Business During COVID-19
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory May 2020
- A Video Message from Gitte Bach, CEO and President, New Frontier Group
- PassportCard Launches International Health Insurance In Germany
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory April 2020
- Managing International Medical Risks During A Global Pandemic
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network e-Directory March 2020: iPMI - Assistance - Air Ambulance - Funeral Directors - Cost Containment - Claims Management + MORE
- Pacific Prime Dubai Receives Cigna’s Individual Broker Of The Year 2019 Award
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network e-Directory January 2020: iPMI - Assistance - Air Ambulance - Funeral Directors - Cost Containment - Claims Management + MORE
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network e-Directory December 2019: iPMI - Assistance - Air Ambulance - Funeral Directors - Cost Containment - Claims Management + MORE
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- Global Excel Management Inc. Achieves ISO 27001:2013 Certification
- A Pandemic Reality: The Steps Employers Can Take To Ensure Employees Are Prepared For Re-opening
- Medical And Security Assistance Provider Announces Sale Of Assets And Intellectual Property
- Allianz Care Reports Up To 235% Year-On-Year Increase In Applications For International Health Insurance Policies
- ACC Aviation Partners With Air Ambulance Systems Specialist AeroMedical