Association Of Medical Insurers And Intermediaries Welcomes 'More' New Members
- Written by iPMI Magazine
- font size decrease font size increase font size
The Association of Medical Insurers and Intermediaries (AMII) is expanding with the addition of its newest intermediary member, Morehealth Limited.
A leading team of experts, Morehealth was established in 2009 with a core aim of keeping clients insured at a lower premium.
Based in Warwickshire, the Morehealth team provides impartial advice to its customers on all matters relating to medical insurance. Morehealth has national coverage and specialises in individual PMI with a wealth of knowledge and understanding of the underwriting of all major insurers.
Stuart Scullion, AMII Executive Chairman, said: "We're delighted to welcome Morehealth as our newest member. Our membership continues to expand, further cementing AMII's position as the voice of the industry.
"As a body, we're committed to raising standards and pushing the industry forward. We use our collective capacity to shape the sector for the better, and we look forward to Morehealth joining us on our journey."
AMII represents more than 90% of the UK PMI market and over 60% of the UK Health Cash Plan market*.
Leanne Moreton, Managing Director at Morehealth, said: "Navigating the health insurance market is never an easy task for anyone, whether they're an individual, a small company, or even a huge corporation.
"By joining AMII, we hope to help thousands more people make sense of all the complexities and jargon to get the right and most cost-effective cover for them personally, no matter who they might be or what their needs are."
Morehealth is the latest AMII member following Pacific Prime Consultants Limited who earlier this year joined the leading trade association for intermediaries, insurers and service providers in the health and wellbeing sector.
Further announcements are expected in the coming weeks with companies signing up for membership benefits including participation at national conferences, technical regulatory compliance support, parliamentary and regulatory lobbying, Preferential Professional Indemnity Insurance cover, online technical advice and professional support, an education events programme, and network opportunities.
- Cigna Europe Signs Up To Industry-Wide Personal Data Initiative
- New AMII Executive Chairman Appointed
- AMII Initiative Leads To Landmark Agreement For Electronic Transfer Of Underwriting
- 'Compliance Isn't So Scary Now!' – Insurance Expert To Host Second Industry Masterclass
- Association of Medical Insurers And Intermediaries (AMII) To Host Insurance Distribution Directive (IDD) Workshop
- AMII Summit Addresses 'Prominent Issues' Of AI And Mental Health
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Eithan Wolf, CEO, PassportCard Germany
- HCI Group Launches New Modular iPMI Plan, NIMBL Health
- APRIL International Maintains Top IPMI Service Rating For 2nd Consecutive Year
- Allianz Partners Continues Growth Trajectory Driven By Travel Rebound
- Allianz Partners Enhances Health Business With New Appointments