iPMI Magazine provides premium and freemium content delivery solutions specifically tailored to the international private medical insurance market.
Using the latest technology iPMI Magazine can deliver critical business communications to an eclectic worldwide readership from international medical payor to provider.
News classifications include:
- iPMI Plans and Product News
- Air & Ground Ambulance News
- Appointments & Movements News
- Breaking iPMI News
- Cost Containment News
- Company Results News
- Disaster News
- Expatriate Life
- Hospital & Clinic News
- IT & InsureTech News
- Medical Assistance News
- Mergers & Acquisitions News
- Reinsurance News
- Risk News
- Travel Insurance News
- Travel News
Write to ipmi[at]ipmimagazine.com to learn more or to submit content.
About iPMI Magazine
Due to the nomadic nature of the international private medical insurance (IPMI) industry, iPMI Magazine is an internet based news service for worldwide insurance and assistance professionals who need to understand the impacts of insurance and healthcare policy, regulatory, and legislative developments. Over 40,000 senior level business decision makers, in over 120 countries, rely on iPMI Magazine to stay 1 step ahead of the risk and on the inside track of international PMI. Covering business travellers, high net worth individuals, expatriate and leisure travel markets, iPMI Magazine is the only international news source covering the most exciting sector of international health insurance: international private medical insurance.
- Voyager Insurance Services Achieve 5-Star Rating With Moneyfacts
- 3 Exclusive Summer Offers From iPMI Magazine
- International SOS Advises Organisations To Prepare For Hurricane Season 2019
- CEGA's Medical Screening Solution Attracts Millstream Underwriting
- BIBA Welcomes FCA’s Update On Improving Access To Travel Insurance For People With Pre-Existing Medical Conditions
- Travel Insurance Saving Tips For Pre-Existing Medical Conditions
- Poll Reveals Nearly Half Of People With Pre-Existing Medical Conditions Travel Without Adequate Travel Insurance
- Healthy Passenger Demand Continues in 2018 With Another Record Load Factor
- Generali Global Assistance Acquires Travel Insurance Provider Trip Mate From Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
- Swiss Re Estimates Its Fourth Quarter 2018 Claims Burden From Large Natural Catastrophes At USD 1.0 Billion; Large Man-Made Losses Caused Additional USD 0.3 Billion Of Claims
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- Steve English Joins Trustmark Board Of Directors
- The Rugby World Cup 2019 – A Corporate Travel Conundrum
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Sigal Atzmon, CEO, Medix Group
- AIG Names Karen Ling Executive Vice President, Chief Human Resources Officer
- MetLife Gulf Partners With Special Olympics In The UAE To Give Back To The Community