International Medical Group® (IMG®) has announced that their global family of brands, including ALC Health, iTravelInsured, AkesoCare, and Global Response, will all be unified under the IMG brand.
“Integrating all of our travel and medical insurance business lines with all of our assistance business lines means IMG is uniquely positioned to deliver quality and simplicity to members, clients, and producers around the world,” said Steve Paraboschi, Executive Vice President.
This move allows IMG to leverage its global platforms, simplify processes, and scale systems into a singular, member-focused experience. Working with IMG and accessing its complete set of products and services will now be easier than ever for customers and partners.
"Selling insurance and services under one brand more precisely represents the mission and capabilities of IMG,” said Paraboschi. “As a singular cross-border resource, unifying our brand makes it easier for us to provide members and clients with the products and services they need.”
The IMG brand strategy, which will be implemented throughout 2019 and 2020, will see the iTravelInsured and ALC Health product sets rolled into IMG branded product lines. IMG insurance products will now include a full suite of international private medical insurance, travel medical insurance, and travel insurance plans to protect members across borders.
The strategy will also include unifying Global Response and AkesoCare under the IMG brand. IMG has long offered a variety of travel assistance services including 24/7 emergency medical assistance, claims management, medical management, and clinical services, and this consolidation further elevates IMG’s service offerings in the marketplace.
"Ultimately,” Paraboschi said, “this decision represents the culmination of many years of strategic integration and growth of both our insurance products and assistance services, and we’re very excited for the future as one company, and one brand.”
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Janette Hiscock, CEO Of Global Solutions Europe, United Healthcare Global
- AXA – Global Healthcare Appoints Gordon Delaney As Regional Head Of Europe
- Sedgwick Appoints Wayne Cheng Chief Operations Officer For Asia
- AIA Agrees Exclusive Asia-Pacific Regional Partnership With Medix
- Broadstone Group Enters IPMI Market With Acquisition Of Specialist IPMI and Employee Benefits Firm
- Healix International Identifies The Big Health Risks For Workers Travelling Across The Globe In 2019
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory October 2018
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory September 2018
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory August 2018
- William Russell Ltd Appoints Over Twenty Years’ Of IPMI Experience
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- GoodRx Launches Exclusive Prescription Savings Program For AAA Members
- Emergency Assistance Company Using App To Locate Travellers In Remote Regions
- Fox Flight Appoints Aaron Payne As Vice President
- The ACA 5 Years On — Early Struggles Give Way To Strong Performance For U.S. Health Insurers
- British Airways Traveltech Winner Pluto Announces New Mobile App And Babylon Health Integration To Better Serve The 62% Of Brits That Don't Use Travel Insurance