Having recently won the Workplace Saving and Benefits (WSB) award for ‘International Benefits Provider of the Year’, Aetna International has been shortlisted for several other prestigious industry awards.
Best International Private Medical Insurance at Cover Excellence
Best International Private Health Insurance Provider at International Investment
Best International Private Health Insurer at International Adviser
Best International Travel and Health Insurance at International Travel and Insurance Journal (ITIJ)
Aetna has also been nominated for six different categories at the Health Insurance and Protection awards on 17th October.
Best Customer Service
Best Marketing and Sales Support to Advisors
Best Individual International Healthcare Provider
Best Digital Proposition
Company of the Year
Best Group International Healthcare Provider
The latter category is of is of particular note, as Aetna have won this award for the last six years.
Vicky Dymoke, Marketing Director, Europe, comments, “It’s an absolute honour to be shortlisted for so many awards, especially when we know the tough competition we are up against.
We work tirelessly to focus on a customer-first agenda, and it’s a wonderful boost for everyone behind the scenes to know that this is being recognised. I think the shortlists are a testament to the close and collaborative relationships we nurture with our broker partners – especially as the HI&P awards are broker-nominated – and reflect our commitment to providing to personalised, affordable and accessible healthcare.
We wish all the other companies who have been shortlisted the very best of luck.”
For more information, please visit www.aetnainternational.com
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory July 2020
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory June 2020
- iPMI Magazine Protects Business During COVID-19
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory May 2020
- APRIL International Care Scoops 3 New Awards
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory April 2020
- Managing International Medical Risks During A Global Pandemic
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network e-Directory March 2020: iPMI - Assistance - Air Ambulance - Funeral Directors - Cost Containment - Claims Management + MORE
- Pacific Prime Dubai Receives Cigna’s Individual Broker Of The Year 2019 Award
- Globality Health Withdraws From UK IPMI Market
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- Charles Taylor Launches Digital Tool To Manage Employees' Back-To-Work And Back-To-Travel Risk Assessments
- Universal Air Evac Acquire And Implement A Portable Negative Pressure Isolation Unit
- The COVID-19 Challenge: Delivering International Health And Medical Services During A Pandemic
- Generali Involves Over 30 Thousand People With The Human Safety Net’s Programs
- ROCK Insurance Group Launches New COVID-19 Travel Insurance And Cancellation Products To Travel Trade