Pacific Prime has been awarded Individual Broker of the Year 2019. They received the award at the Cigna Partner Seminar (Middle East and North Africa [MENA] region), which took place on December 14th, 2019 in Cape Town, South Africa.
Richard Rilesone (Cigna’s Director of Sales and Client Management for the MENA region) and Jerome Droesch (CEO of Cigna for the MENA region) presented the award to representatives from Pacific Prime Dubai at the seminar.
CEO Jerome Droesch said, “I would like to extend my congratulations to Pacific Prime for winning the IPMI Broker of the Year award. This award recognizes their unique contributions and dedication which have helped us build our IPMI offering and broaden our services to our customers.”
“Pacific Prime’s approach with clientele in the SME and individual health insurance space has set them apart this year and we look forward to continuing our relationship to deliver excellence and meet our customers’ needs.”
Nageen Sattar, Director, Regional Client Services at Pacific Prime Dubai, was one of the recipients who received the award on behalf of Pacific Prime. “It’s rewarding to see the results of working closely with Cigna regarding their individual product in such a short time span. We have advised, and worked with, Cigna on their DHA plan since their initial launch in late 2017.”
“In 2018, we sat with Cigna numerous times to design a new plan that would be competitive in the marketplace, resulting in a complete redesign of their UAE product followed by a relaunch in February this year. We have now increased the policy count by 70%, and are getting close to USD $1 million in premium with them this year. We look forward to continuing to work closely with Cigna and achieving mutually beneficial results.”
Pacific Prime is a global health insurance broker that provides health insurance coverage to over half a million people in more than 130 countries. Along with health insurance, Pacific Prime also provides comprehensive company insurance and employee benefits solutions, with over 4,000 corporate clients around the world.
As a global health service company, Cigna offers a variety of personalized insurance solutions including health, dental, pharmacy, and supplemental. Cigna has over 165 million customers in over 30 countries, making it possible for them to make use of their insights to improve healthcare results.
- Globality Health Withdraws From UK IPMI Market
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network e-Directory January 2020: iPMI - Assistance - Air Ambulance - Funeral Directors - Cost Containment - Claims Management + MORE
- Pacific Prime China Wins 2 Cigna & CMB Awards
- Collinson Launches New International Healthcare Solution To Further Extend Its International Insurance Reach
- New Low Cost Business Health Insurance Plans Launched By April International Care For Singapore
- Aetna International Shortlisted For Multiple Awards
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Gary Dawson, Director of Business Development, Pacific Cross Insurance
- Now Health International Enhances Online Experience With WhatsApp For Business
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Janette Hiscock, CEO Of Global Solutions Europe, United Healthcare Global
- Integra Global Announces New Partnership For Telehealth Services In UAE
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- FAI Air Ambulance Update #2: Wuhan Coronavirus (2019-nCoV)
- Coronavirus: Are We Overreacting?
- The Challenges Of Living Abroad With Cancer
- Employee Health Inertia A Rising Risk To Businesses As Employees Reveal Lack Of Action Against Long-Term Health Worries
- Germany's 1st Coronavirus Case Is Human-to-Human Transmission