APRIL International Care, the specialist international private medical insurance (iPMI) division of APRIL Group has scooped three prestigious awards in the 2020 Global Banking and Finance awards.
April International Care's Asian subsidiary picked up the first place in three categories:
- Best Individual Health Insurance Company Asia Pacific 2020
- Best Health Insurance Product (MyHEALTH) Asia Pacific 2020
- Best Health Insurance App (Easy Claim) Asia Pacific 2020
Acknowledging the achievement, Regional CEO of APRIL International Care Asia, Romain Di Meglio first paid tribute to the work of the teams across April International's Asian network, then added that he felt, "APRIL International Care's iPMI business line is now gaining increasing recognition in a highly competitive market space all across Asia, building on our firm foundations in France and in the United Kingdom."
Di Meglio singled out the fast-growing relationship with key brokers across the region as being a vital part of the Group's success, adding that effective and innovative product development has also played an important role.
"MyHEALTH was launched in five countries, Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam and the Philippines and each year we have worked hard to adapt and update policy benefits to keep it relevant. For instance, in Hong Kong and Singapore, these changes recently included a doubling of the out of area cover to USD100,000 and the introduction of cutting-edge technologies such as stem cell treatment have helped to set us apart. Equally, in times of economic austerity, innovative moves designed to help contain costs and offset the effects of medical price inflation, such as the option to have inpatient treatment delivered via a "specified providers" network, which triggers a premium reduction, have been popular and now recognised by the judges at Global Banking and Finance too."
"Our award-winning mobile app is another case in point. Accessible to all APRIL International Care clients around the world, it allows you to send your medical invoices electronically, so you don't need to send us the original invoices anymore. The app can also be used to access 24/7 teleconsultations, a particularly relevant addition in the current climate. Innovations such as these give clients a reason to buy our products and are popular with brokers, as they help us to stand out in a relevant and innovate way and it is pleasing to see this recognised by the awards judges too."
Di Meglio ends, "We are confident in our ability to be able to continue to keep growing our share of the global iPMI market through the development of competitive solutions and innovative concepts, whilst delivering excellent support and superior service. Awards such as the three just announced show we are moving in the right direction."
APRIL International Care are specialists in designing and delivering flexible international private health insurance solutions for individuals, families and companies. For more information on TeleHEALTH, contact APRIL International Care in Hong Kong, or visit www.april-international.com.
- iPMI Magazine Marketing And Advertising Media Kit 2021
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory February 2021
- Aetna International Introduces New Mental Health Benefits To Its Core iPMI Offering
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory January 2021
- How Can Expats Manage A Lonely Christmas?
- Aetna International Announces Product Upgrades And Updates To COVID-19 Coverage
- APRIL International Care Announces Enhancements To MyHEALTH Hong Kong Private International Health Insurance Policy Range
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Janette Hiscock, CEO of Global Solutions Europe, UnitedHealthcare Global
- International Accident And Health Insurance: Challenges And Opportunities In A Pandemic
- Voyager Insurance Present New Online Platform For Selling VoyagerProtect
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- Think Insurtech And INSquary Forge Partnership
- PwC UK Predicts Global Insurance Run-Off Liabilities To Reach $864bn
- Report investigates How COVID-19 Has Affected Global Housing Market Trends For Expatriates
- ROCK Insurance Group Launches New Underwriting Agency, Tigon Cover Services Limited
- FBNInsurance Partners With Collinson To Launch International Health Insurance Plan