APRIL International Care, the specialist international private medical insurance (iPMI) division of APRIL Group has scooped three prestigious awards in the 2020 Global Banking and Finance awards.
April International Care's Asian subsidiary picked up the first place in three categories:
- Best Individual Health Insurance Company Asia Pacific 2020
- Best Health Insurance Product (MyHEALTH) Asia Pacific 2020
- Best Health Insurance App (Easy Claim) Asia Pacific 2020
Acknowledging the achievement, Regional CEO of APRIL International Care Asia, Romain Di Meglio first paid tribute to the work of the teams across April International's Asian network, then added that he felt, "APRIL International Care's iPMI business line is now gaining increasing recognition in a highly competitive market space all across Asia, building on our firm foundations in France and in the United Kingdom."
Di Meglio singled out the fast-growing relationship with key brokers across the region as being a vital part of the Group's success, adding that effective and innovative product development has also played an important role.
"MyHEALTH was launched in five countries, Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam and the Philippines and each year we have worked hard to adapt and update policy benefits to keep it relevant. For instance, in Hong Kong and Singapore, these changes recently included a doubling of the out of area cover to USD100,000 and the introduction of cutting-edge technologies such as stem cell treatment have helped to set us apart. Equally, in times of economic austerity, innovative moves designed to help contain costs and offset the effects of medical price inflation, such as the option to have inpatient treatment delivered via a "specified providers" network, which triggers a premium reduction, have been popular and now recognised by the judges at Global Banking and Finance too."
"Our award-winning mobile app is another case in point. Accessible to all APRIL International Care clients around the world, it allows you to send your medical invoices electronically, so you don't need to send us the original invoices anymore. The app can also be used to access 24/7 teleconsultations, a particularly relevant addition in the current climate. Innovations such as these give clients a reason to buy our products and are popular with brokers, as they help us to stand out in a relevant and innovate way and it is pleasing to see this recognised by the awards judges too."
Di Meglio ends, "We are confident in our ability to be able to continue to keep growing our share of the global iPMI market through the development of competitive solutions and innovative concepts, whilst delivering excellent support and superior service. Awards such as the three just announced show we are moving in the right direction."
APRIL International Care are specialists in designing and delivering flexible international private health insurance solutions for individuals, families and companies. For more information on TeleHEALTH, contact APRIL International Care in Hong Kong, or visit www.april-international.com.
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory July 2020
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory June 2020
- iPMI Magazine Protects Business During COVID-19
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory May 2020
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory April 2020
- Managing International Medical Risks During A Global Pandemic
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network e-Directory March 2020: iPMI - Assistance - Air Ambulance - Funeral Directors - Cost Containment - Claims Management + MORE
- Pacific Prime Dubai Receives Cigna’s Individual Broker Of The Year 2019 Award
- Globality Health Withdraws From UK IPMI Market
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network e-Directory January 2020: iPMI - Assistance - Air Ambulance - Funeral Directors - Cost Containment - Claims Management + MORE
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- Charles Taylor Launches Digital Tool To Manage Employees' Back-To-Work And Back-To-Travel Risk Assessments
- Universal Air Evac Acquire And Implement A Portable Negative Pressure Isolation Unit
- The COVID-19 Challenge: Delivering International Health And Medical Services During A Pandemic
- Generali Involves Over 30 Thousand People With The Human Safety Net’s Programs
- ROCK Insurance Group Launches New COVID-19 Travel Insurance And Cancellation Products To Travel Trade