Pacific Prime, has announced that its brand new office in Mexico is now open and fully operational.
Based in Mexico City, the office will serve as the company’s new push to expand insurance brokerage services in Mexico - for local Mexicans, expats and their family members, and multinational businesses looking to cover employees on overseas assignments.
“The new office will enhance Pacific Prime’s local servicing of new and existing clients and expand the firm’s reach in the Latin America region,” said Marco Vuarambon, Chief Executive Officer Mexico. “It’s incredibly exciting to announce that our office is fully licensed and operational after we successfully registered as an insurance broker, before the National Insurance and Bonding Commission. We are also proud to have a strong team of advisors who are professionally trained to help locals, expats, families, and businesses secure health insurance.”
The new Pacific Prime Mexico office will be offering a number of locally and internationally compliant insurance solutions, including:
- Individual health insurance
- Life insurance
- Auto insurance
- Personal accident insurance
- Personal content and property insurance
- Investment and retirement products
Pacific Prime is partnered with the world’s top insurance companies that underwrite the aforementioned plans and provide the necessary cover.
In addition to its new office in Mexico City, Pacific Prime Latin America has also launched its brand new website. From it, clients can easily navigate the pages and discover a number of features, such as the online quotation tool, plan pages, insurance partners, blog page, resources page, and many more.
- Russell Group And Munich Re Urge New Standards For Casualty Exposure Management
- Vitality Increases Executive Staff to Capitalize On Market Growth
- Bumrungrad Eyes China Healthcare Market
- HCC Life Insurance Company Launches New Employer Benefits Decision Tool
- Aeromedevac Now Providing Air Ambulance Support to Many Special Events
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- iPMIM Advertisers Save Over 55% On New iPMI Report - Subscribers Save Over 45%
- ABTA Estimates Over 90,000 Jobs* Already Affected In UK Travel And Wider Industry
- 90% Of Countries Report Disruptions To Essential Health Services Since Covid-19 Pandemic
- Sluggish Improvement In Passenger Demand Continues
- Healix International Announces SAP Concur Partnership To Help Employers Locate And Communicate With Employees During Critical Incidents