A new series of BBC One's popular Claimed and Shamed is to follow the progress of several fraudulent insurance claims with fraud specialist Simon Cook, Head of Special Investigation Services at Charles Taylor Technical Services, and his Team Leader Adam Grady.
Claimed and Shamed is the documentary that regularly casts a covert eye over the ever-growing problem of insurance fraud. More than a million viewers are expected to watch its 12th series this month, to hear Simon Cook and Adam Grady describe the processes involved in detecting dishonest insurance claims; including on-the-ground inquiries overseas, deep dive social media profiling and cognitive interviews.
Charles Taylor Technical Services provides global loss-adjusting, fraud investigation and claims validation services for multi-sector insurance claims; ranging from household, property and travel, to aviation, marine and high net worth.
Simon Cook comments, "Detecting dishonest insurance claims is a vital part of treating all customers fairly and ensuring that genuine claims are paid quickly. Our regular appearances on BBC One's Claimed and Shamed enable us to increase consumer awareness of this important issue and of the severity of fraud; ultimately supporting our insurer clients' bottom lines.
"Supported by our 120+ offices worldwide, we have the capability to validate claims of any size, in any sector, anywhere in the world. We provide insurers with a wide breadth of claims validation resources; not least field investigators, forensic accountants, technical marine surveyors and more."
You can watch Simon and Adam in Claimed and Shamed at 11am on BBC One: November 13th, 18th and 25th - or catch up on BBCiPlayer.
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory February 2021
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory January 2021
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Jody Baker, Chief Executive Officer, Charles Taylor Assistance
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory December 2020
- COVID-19 BUSINESS SUPPORT: Save 25% When You Join iPMI Magazine Provider Program
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory November 2020
- Digital Risk Management Solutions In A Global Pandemic
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory September 2020
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory August 2020
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory July 2020
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- Think Insurtech And INSquary Forge Partnership
- PwC UK Predicts Global Insurance Run-Off Liabilities To Reach $864bn
- Report investigates How COVID-19 Has Affected Global Housing Market Trends For Expatriates
- ROCK Insurance Group Launches New Underwriting Agency, Tigon Cover Services Limited
- FBNInsurance Partners With Collinson To Launch International Health Insurance Plan