Pacific Prime is pleased to announce that they have received two accolades from Cigna Middle East in 2020: "Individual Broker of the Year" and "Innovative Broker of the Year". The awards were presented to the team at Pacific Prime's Dubai office on 4 April, 2021.
When asked why Pacific Prime received the awards, Jerome Droesch, CEO at Cigna MEA and SEA, stated: “Our partnership with Pacific Prime, the leading global insurance consultancy, has been a mutually rewarding one. We are pleased to recognize the company as Cigna’s Innovative Broker of the Year and Individual Broker of the Year."
RELATED READING: iPMI Magazine Speaks With Jerome Droesch, CEO, Cigna, MENA
"Over the course of our long-term synergy, Pacific Prime’s knowledge, professionalism, and dedication have supported our sustained endeavors to innovate and tailor our offerings to deliver the highest quality of care to our customers. We look forward to continuing our collaboration and bringing to market advanced solutions that enhance our customers' quality of life in the years to come."
David Hayes, Regional CEO at Pacific Prime Dubai, was one of the recipients who received the accolades on behalf of Pacific Prime. He said: "It's truly an honor to receive such prestigious industry recognition. These awards are a testament of our innovative approach and dedication to simplifying insurance for individual and corporate clients. We look forward to continuing our partnership and achieving mutually beneficial results."
Nageen Sattar, Director of Regional Client Services at Pacific Prime Dubai, commented: "We've worked with Cigna for many years, and I'm delighted to see our strong partnership recognized with the Individual Broker of the Year and Innovative Broker of the Year awards - the former demonstrating our unwavering commitment to the individual business category, and the latter recognizing our SME expertise and feedback, which the insurer took into account when designing their new Smart Care Regional SME plan."
- New UK Insurance Advisor In ‘Prime’ Position With AMII Membership
- Pacific Prime Recognized Again With Bupa Global Award
- Pacific Prime Wins Two Awards At The NOW Health International And Best Doctors Insurance Convention In Thailand
- Pacific Prime Opens Dubai Office
- Pacific Prime Clients with Aetna Gain New Medical Insurance Options in Saudi Arabia
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- Remote Medical International Partners With New Frontier Group For US Cost Containment And Telemedicine
- easyJet Partners With Collinson To Provide Passengers With COVID-19 Cover
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory May 2021
- Zurich Offers Free Mental Health Education To All UK Corporations
- The Instrumental Role Of Telemedicine During And After The Pandemic