iPMI Magazine provides premium and freemium content delivery solutions specifically tailored to the international private medical insurance market.
Using the latest technology, iPMI Magazine delivers critical iPMI business communications to an eclectic worldwide readership, from international medical payor to global service provider.
iPMI Magzine News classifications include:
- iPMI Plans and Product News
- Air & Ground Ambulance News
- Appointments & Movements News
- Breaking iPMI News
- Cost Containment News
- Company Results News
- Disaster News
- Expatriate Life
- Hospital & Clinic News
- IT & InsureTech News
- Medical Assistance News
- Mergers & Acquisitions News
- Reinsurance News
- Risk News
- Travel Insurance News
- Travel News
Write to ipmi[at]ipmimagazine.com to learn more, or to submit content.
About iPMI Magazine
Due to the nomadic nature of the international private medical insurance (IPMI) industry, iPMI Magazine is an internet based news service for worldwide insurance and assistance professionals who need to understand the impacts of insurance and healthcare policy, regulatory, and legislative developments.
Over 40,000 senior level business decision makers, in over 120 countries, rely on iPMI Magazine to stay 1 step ahead of the risk and on the inside track of international PMI. Covering business travellers, high net worth individuals, expatriate and leisure travel markets, iPMI Magazine is the only international news source covering the most exciting sector of international health insurance: international private medical insurance.
- New Frontier Group Celebrates 20th Anniversary
- AP Companies Wins Best International Assistance Company Of The Year At 2021 ITIJ Awards
- HealthCare International Appoints Mark O'Dwyer As Non-Executive Chairman
- Air Cargo Posts Strongest First Half-Year Growth Since 2017
- International Private Medical Insurance (IPMI) Market Report 2021
- Global Excel Management Inc. Acquires Hines & Associates, Inc.
- International Health Insurance (IPMI) Country Profiles Report 2021
- QHM (Quality Health Management) Partners With MORE Health To Offer Global Access To Medical Second Opinions
- GroupCollect Selects Trip Mate, A Generali Global Assistance Brand, To Offer Travel Insurance For Group Tour Operators
- International Health Insurance (IPMI) 2021