UnitedHealthcare Global has been recognised as the Best Group International PMI Provider 2021 by the UK Health & Protection awards.
The awards are universally recognised as a celebration of excellence in professional standards and innovation shown by UK intermediaries and providers to individuals and corporate customers across the disciplines of private medical insurance, wellbeing and financial protection.
UnitedHealthcare Global entered the UK International Private Medical Insurance market in late 2018, and launched into the Dutch and German markets earlier this year. This award cements UnitedHealthcare Global’s position as an innovative and respected player in the International Private Medical Insurance (IPMI) market.
“I am delighted that we have won the award for Best Group International PMI Provider at the UK Health & Protection awards,” said Janette Hiscock, CEO of UnitedHeathcare Global, Europe. “At UnitedHealthcare Global, our priority is always to help people live healthier lives and I am proud of the work we have achieved as a team to bring integrated solutions with a focus on wellness, security and assistance, to our clients and members. UnitedHealthcare Global is grateful for our strong partnership with our brokers, who have embraced our entry into these markets and continue to support us.”
UnitedHealthcare Global has adopted a focused approach globally, investing in innovative programmes such as “Virtual Visits” telehealth solution, the Optum My Wellbeing and Employee Assistance Programmes and the unique Health Management Programme, which supports bespoke health plans.
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- Will Bupa And DNI Now Compete In Several Countries Where Generali And Generali Employee Benefits Are Both In Business, Or Just The Middle East, Or Just The UAE?
- Expat Lifestyle Still ‘Appealing Choice’ For Many In Post-Brexit World Despite Greater Stress And Uncertainty Caused By COVID-19
- AXA – Global Healthcare Appoints Andy O’Cain As Global Head Of Distribution
- Global Excel Achieves Type II SOC 1 & 2 Certification
- Healix International Wins At EMEA Forum For Expatriate Management Awards