ORION Travel Insurance, a newly incorporated Alberta company, has officially entered the Canadian travel insurance marketplace. "We are thrilled to announce the arrival of ORION Travel Insurance Company. ORION is licensed in the province of Alberta and our travel insurance professionals are currently underwriting policies for the Alberta Motor Association (AMA)," said Carlos Coutinho, Vice President, ORION Travel Insurance Company.
ORION provides comprehensive and tailored insurance products, greater protection for travellers and unrivaled travel insurance expertise. "What sets us apart from the competition is our commitment to unique insurance products and services, as well as our investment in people and technology," added Coutinho. ORION provides flexibility in insurance products and offers enhanced claims management services for our clients.
"We are pleased to partner with ORION Travel Insurance Company. This partnership will deliver significant benefits to our members and the Association including a comprehensive line of travel insurance products, superior claims and assistance service and a new - easy to understand medical questionnaire for travellers 60 years of age and older," said Michelle Chimko, Chief Operating Officer, Alberta Motor Association. The new travel insurance company is an equity partnership between two of the country's largest auto clubs, CAA South Central Ontario (CAA SCO) and Alberta Motor Association (AMA). Combined, the auto clubs have been selling travel insurance for over two decades.
Meanwhile, ORION will be seeking regulatory approval for all Canadian provinces and territories.
- iPMI Magazine Round Table: International Medical Cost Containment Strategies 2022
- Why AXA Leaving The Middle East Is A Big Deal
- iPMI Magazine Speaks with Global Excel Indonesia’s Steven Om on Brand-New Hospital Express Discharge Program
- Healthcare International (HCI) Announces Management Buyout Backed By Prefequity
- Bupa Announces Appointment Of James Lenton As Group CFO
- Uncertainty About The Future And Finances Leading Causes Of Stress, Cigna Study Reveals
- 1.9 Million Brits May Have Travelled Uninsured During The Peak Summer Season
- Healix Sentinel Enables Businesses To Get People Moving Again
- UAE Embraces Telehealth In COVID-19 Battle
- AM Best Affirms Credit Ratings Of Allianz México, S.A., Compañía de Seguros
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- International Private Medical Insurance Magazine Provider Network Directory February 2023
- Introducing Global Healthcare Cost Management Enhancements
- AIG Announces Leadership Changes
- Healix International Opens Vancouver Office in Response to Growing Demand for Crisis and Security Risk Management Services
- Genki Launches Genki World Resident: International Health Insurance for Digital Nomads