ORION Travel Insurance, a newly incorporated Alberta company, has officially entered the Canadian travel insurance marketplace. "We are thrilled to announce the arrival of ORION Travel Insurance Company. ORION is licensed in the province of Alberta and our travel insurance professionals are currently underwriting policies for the Alberta Motor Association (AMA)," said Carlos Coutinho, Vice President, ORION Travel Insurance Company.
ORION provides comprehensive and tailored insurance products, greater protection for travellers and unrivaled travel insurance expertise. "What sets us apart from the competition is our commitment to unique insurance products and services, as well as our investment in people and technology," added Coutinho. ORION provides flexibility in insurance products and offers enhanced claims management services for our clients.
"We are pleased to partner with ORION Travel Insurance Company. This partnership will deliver significant benefits to our members and the Association including a comprehensive line of travel insurance products, superior claims and assistance service and a new - easy to understand medical questionnaire for travellers 60 years of age and older," said Michelle Chimko, Chief Operating Officer, Alberta Motor Association. The new travel insurance company is an equity partnership between two of the country's largest auto clubs, CAA South Central Ontario (CAA SCO) and Alberta Motor Association (AMA). Combined, the auto clubs have been selling travel insurance for over two decades.
Meanwhile, ORION will be seeking regulatory approval for all Canadian provinces and territories.
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Janette Hiscock, CEO Of Global Solutions Europe, United Healthcare Global
- Save 25% When You Join iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory - Black Friday Sale Starts Now
- 24 Hours Left - Save 25% When You Join iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory - OFFER ENDS 23RD Oct 2018
- Save 25% When You Join iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory*
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory October 2018
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory September 2018
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory August 2018
- Expanding UK Based DoctorCall Becomes An International Assistance Group Accredited Service Provider
- IPMI, Assistance, Air Ambulance, Cost Containment And Claims Management, Funeral Directors, Ground Ambulance, Healthcare Insurance Management, Pharmacy Benefits Management
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory July 2018
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- AMII Initiative Leads To Landmark Agreement For Electronic Transfer Of Underwriting
- International Health Insurance 2020: The Definitive iPMI Market Report Is Out Now
- Charles Taylor Claims Services Adds Workers' Compensation And Defense Base Act Claims Handling And Medical Management To Its Product Offering
- Lufthansa Group Guarantees Customers A Safe Return Journey
- Tyrol Air Ambulance Now Transports COVID-19 Patients