APRIL Travel Protectionis keeping up with business travelers' ever-evolving needs by offering budget-friendly policies with premiums starting at $193 per year for an unlimited number of trips. APRIL's Universal and Elite Annual Multi-Trip Travel Insurance policies give businesses the peace-of-mind that their travel plans are protected in the event of an emergency or change in schedule.
APRIL's annual multi-trip policies, especially the Universal Annual Multi-Trip plan, are ideal for those who travel three or more times per year, never for more than 90 consecutive days and are more concerned with an economical policy than higher coverage limits. The Universal Annual Multi-Trip policy starts at $193 per year and offers travelers with the following benefits:
- Trip Interruption of up to $5,000 for situations such as sickness, injury or death, weather and natural disasters, terrorism or strikes, military or jury duty, bankruptcy or mechanical issues with the travel supplier, stolen passports or visas and other similar situations
- Emergency Medical Expenses of up to $50,000
- Emergency Evacuation/Repatriation Coverage up to $100,000
- Baggage and Personal Effects Coverage up to $1,000
- Trip Delay (six hours or longer) Coverage of $100 per day (up to $750 maximum)
- Baggage Delay (12 hours or longer) Coverage of $100 per day (up to $300 maximum)
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Coverage up to $25,000
APRIL also offers an Elite Annual Multi-Trip Policy, with premiums starting at $370 annually, which expands upon the above mentioned benefits and also offers Family Plan Pricing, meaning that only one parent needs to purchase a policy and all children will be covered at no extra expense. Upgrades to both plans are available at an additional fee.
"Business travelers tend to assess their insurance needs based on the likelihood of anticipated issues," said Jason Schreier, CEO of APRIL-USA. "The fallacy in this method is that interruptions, illnesses, and other issues can be most detrimental when they arise unexpectedly. This is where travel protection is imperative," Schreier continued.
"There is a gap in the typical U.S. health insurance policy which leaves Americans traveling abroad at risk for higher deductibles, or in many cases completely unprotected should a health-related emergency arise," Schreier added. "Americans, as a standard, insure themselves for 365 days per year for all other lines of insurance. Frequent travelers would be prudent to maintain that coverage year round," noted Schreier.
"APRIL's annual multi-trip policies are the most economical method for business travelers to cover themselves in the event of an unexpected emergency or change in plans," Schreier added.
The innovative travel insurance company offers its signature Stress Less Benefits with every policy sold, providing instant adjudication which pays to resolve clients' problems in real-time for most covered benefits while the vacationer or businessperson is still traveling. Issues covered under APRIL's Stress Less Benefits include: severe weather and natural disasters, injury, sickness, death, job loss or relocations, supplier default, terrorism, military duty, strikes and more.
Travelers also have the option of expanding upon APRIL's annual policies with a Trip Cancellation Plan which covers cancellations based on weather or natural disasters, an uncertain employment situation, health related issues, terrorism and other situations. A separate Cancel for Any Reason upgrade can also be purchased for those who are traveling with someone as part of a new relationship, may have an unexpected work conflict, have a relative expecting a newborn baby, or just want the peace of mind to be able to change their plans without losing their travel investment.
APRIL's pro-active approach to support keeps up with business travelers' ever-evolving needs with a multi-lingual team and 24/7 toll-free access from most destinations, as well as convenient support channels including Skype, texting, email and live chat. APRIL is the first company to pioneer these forward-thinking support mechanisms since the launch of its U.S. division in April 2013.
With the goal of Changing the Image of Insurance, APRIL has become a market leader in travel protection in Europe and Latin America with a presence in over 40 countries and more than two million policyholders worldwide. APRIL strives to provide simple agreements and services that are easily understood by customers. While most U.S. travelers purchase insurance policies they hope they will never need, APRIL creates a nurturing relationship with every client and educates policy holders on the full scope of support and services available to them.
- Now Health International Enhances Online Experience With WhatsApp For Business
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Janette Hiscock, CEO Of Global Solutions Europe, United Healthcare Global
- International Medical Group Unifies Family Of Companies Under 1 Brand
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Sigal Atzmon, CEO, Medix Group
- How To Submit News, Articles and Case Studies To iPMI Magazine
- Integra Global Announces New Partnership For Telehealth Services In UAE
- Sedgwick Appoints Wayne Cheng Chief Operations Officer For Asia
- 3 Exclusive Summer Offers From iPMI Magazine
- AIA Agrees Exclusive Asia-Pacific Regional Partnership With Medix
- Broadstone Group Enters IPMI Market With Acquisition Of Specialist IPMI and Employee Benefits Firm
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- GoodRx Launches Exclusive Prescription Savings Program For AAA Members
- Emergency Assistance Company Using App To Locate Travellers In Remote Regions
- Fox Flight Appoints Aaron Payne As Vice President
- The ACA 5 Years On — Early Struggles Give Way To Strong Performance For U.S. Health Insurers
- British Airways Traveltech Winner Pluto Announces New Mobile App And Babylon Health Integration To Better Serve The 62% Of Brits That Don't Use Travel Insurance