Travel Insurance International News: Generali Global Assistance's Travel Insurance division has announced its new Ski & Mountain Travel Insurance offering for the growing mountain resort segment of the vacation rental market. The new plan is available during all seasons for mountain resort areas and is available immediately to property managers to offer their clients for the 2017-2018 ski season.
Chris Carnicelli, CEO of Generali Global Assistance North America, commented on today's news, "We are excited to roll out this new offering and provide enhanced coverages to the mountain resort industry – which is a burgeoning segment of the vacation rental industry. As the shared economy and home rentals continue to grow, we see significant opportunities in this area and look forward to raising our market presence with tailored products and services."
The new Ski & Mountain Travel Insurance product retains Generali Global Assistance's market competitive vacation rental coverages and features that help protect against events that can interrupt or completely halt vacations, such as unforeseen snow storms that delay flights, medical emergencies, and lost luggage.
The Ski & Mountain Travel Insurance product includes some additional innovative benefits:
- Coverage for lack of snow at eligible resorts (certain restrictions apply)
- Specific coverage for sporting equipment loss, theft, damage or delay
- Extended coverage for adverse weather and natural disasters
- Expanded coverage for destination accommodations being inaccessible or uninhabitable
- A wide range of emergency medical and concierge travel assistance services.
Carnicelli concluded, "Travelers, property managers and vacation rental owners will all be pleased with the additional coverages and unique attributes of these offerings, which make them among the strongest protections available in the mountain resort segment today."
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- Bupa Cromwell Hospital Opens New Paediatric Outpatient Department
- Dubai Health Authority Launches Year Of Zayed Insurance Card Project
- Bupa Completes Acquisition Of Turkey’s 2nd Largest Health Insurer
- Mandatory Health Insurance System To Be Applied In All Azerbaijani Hospitals
- Don’t Forget Your Green Card - British Insurers Issue Advice To Customers On No-Deal Brexit