Generali Global Assistance (GGA) today announced that it has acquired Trip Mate from Arthur J. Gallagher. GGA is a division of the Europ Assistance Group (EA). EA is part of the Generali Group, one of the world's largest insurers.
"Very simply, we focus on our customers and aim to provide the best possible customer service", said Chris Carnicelli, CEO of Generali Global Assistance for the US.
"From day one there was a cultural fit in Trip Mate, sharing a caring approach for our customers, and we believe that we can help the Trip Mate team by providing resources, leading technology and digital capabilities tailored for their customers. We are also very much looking forward to working with Trip Mate to enhance product features while providing international solutions for those clients who are looking to expand globally," according to Carnicelli.
With the transaction, GGA continues to expand its world class travel insurance products and services in the U.S and confirms its place as one of the leading travel insurers in the country.
Trip Mate will continue to trade under its current and well-established brand, but now under the umbrella of GGA companies in the US. Trip Mate customers and partners will gain from the global reach, scale and resources of a global travel insurance partner, while maintaining its customer-centric account management and partnership approach. GGA will also benefit from new services, technology and process efficiencies, anticipating that it will be able to introduce all new products throughout the year.
- How To Submit News, Articles and Case Studies To iPMI Magazine
- Voyager Insurance Services Achieve 5-Star Rating With Moneyfacts
- BIBA Welcomes FCA’s Update On Improving Access To Travel Insurance For People With Pre-Existing Medical Conditions
- Travel Insurance Saving Tips For Pre-Existing Medical Conditions
- Poll Reveals Nearly Half Of People With Pre-Existing Medical Conditions Travel Without Adequate Travel Insurance
- Zurich Canada Launches New Zurich Travel Insurance For Canadians Travelling Abroad
- Real-Life Scenarios Prepare CEGA Staff For Winter Sports Travel Insurance Claims
- 2.5 Million Brits Have Taken To The Slopes Without Ever Having Winter Sports Travel Insurance
- More Americans Protecting Their Vacation Investments With Travel Insurance
- Expedia Selects AIG Travel as Global Travel Insurance Provider
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- Quick Air Adds The 3rd Modern And Efficient Learjet 45XR To Its Fleet
- Generali Vietnam And OCB Announce 15-year Exclusive Bancassurrance Partnership
- International Health Insurance Premiums Are on the Rise in 97 Countries
- APRIL International Care Revamps Singaporean International Health Insurance Plans
- AXA & Eurasia 2019 Future Risks Report