Travel Insurance products Able2Travel Travel Insurance and VoyagerPlus Travel Insurance have been awarded 5-star ratings for their Single Trip and Annual Multi-Trip travel insurance policies from independent rating company; Moneyfacts.
Pre-existing medical condition focused travel insurance product Able2Travel Travel Insurance has been awarded 5 stars for its Gold and Platinum levels of travel cover for both Single Trips and Annual Multi-Trips. VoyagerPlus Travel Insurance, which caters for a wide range of travel insurance customers such as families, Winter Sports or Back Packers, follows suit for its Prime and Black levels of cover.
Managing Director of Voyager Insurance, Carl Carter, said, “Receiving 5 stars from Moneyfacts for 8 levels of travel cover for our Able2Travel and Voyager Plus Travel Insurance products is an exceptional achievement. Moneyfacts provide independent comparison charts and annually assess the travel insurance market, focusing awards on products and policies that offer relevant and unique features to meet the demands of today’s travellers. By receiving a 5-star rating, it will make the hard work of finding appropriate travel cover for their needs easier for consumers to choose from among the broad number of other travel insurance providers around.”
Able2Travel Travel Insurance is a specialist travel insurance product for people with pre-existing medical conditions which provides unique sections of cover including Personal Carer Replacement cover, Additional cover on your return home and Catastrophe & Travel Disruption to name a few.
VoyagerPlus Travel Insurance is an extensive travel insurance product that offers a wide range of optional sections of cover including Holiday From Hell Insurance; which offers protection against breach of contract for holidays undertaken, Enhanced Travel or Terrorism Disruption cover and plus many more.
Both travel insurance products offer a 24/7 Emergency Helpline and protection of up to 10 million for Emergency Medical Expenses including Emergency Repatriation if necessary and offer a number of additional options to suit customer’s needs, such as Cancellation, Baggage Cover and Personal Liability.
If you would like further information on our insurance products or wish to find out what’s covered, visit the website: https://www.voyagertravelinsurance.co.uk
- How To Submit News, Articles and Case Studies To iPMI Magazine
- BIBA Welcomes FCA’s Update On Improving Access To Travel Insurance For People With Pre-Existing Medical Conditions
- Travel Insurance Saving Tips For Pre-Existing Medical Conditions
- Poll Reveals Nearly Half Of People With Pre-Existing Medical Conditions Travel Without Adequate Travel Insurance
- Generali Global Assistance Acquires Travel Insurance Provider Trip Mate From Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
- Zurich Canada Launches New Zurich Travel Insurance For Canadians Travelling Abroad
- Real-Life Scenarios Prepare CEGA Staff For Winter Sports Travel Insurance Claims
- 2.5 Million Brits Have Taken To The Slopes Without Ever Having Winter Sports Travel Insurance
- More Americans Protecting Their Vacation Investments With Travel Insurance
- Expedia Selects AIG Travel as Global Travel Insurance Provider
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- Costa Fortune – Every 3 Minutes A UK Traveller Now Needs Emergency Medical Treatment Abroad, As The Medical Treatment Bill Hits An 8 Year High
- How Safe Is It To Visit Hong Kong?
- Now Health International Bolsters Senior Leadership Team With Strategic Hire
- Latest ABI Analysis Underlines Importance Of Preparing For Business Travel Risks
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Janette Hiscock, CEO Of Global Solutions Europe, United Healthcare Global