Travel Insurance products Able2Travel Travel Insurance and VoyagerPlus Travel Insurance have been awarded 5-star ratings for their Single Trip and Annual Multi-Trip travel insurance policies from independent rating company; Moneyfacts.
Pre-existing medical condition focused travel insurance product Able2Travel Travel Insurance has been awarded 5 stars for its Gold and Platinum levels of travel cover for both Single Trips and Annual Multi-Trips. VoyagerPlus Travel Insurance, which caters for a wide range of travel insurance customers such as families, Winter Sports or Back Packers, follows suit for its Prime and Black levels of cover.
Managing Director of Voyager Insurance, Carl Carter, said, “Receiving 5 stars from Moneyfacts for 8 levels of travel cover for our Able2Travel and Voyager Plus Travel Insurance products is an exceptional achievement. Moneyfacts provide independent comparison charts and annually assess the travel insurance market, focusing awards on products and policies that offer relevant and unique features to meet the demands of today’s travellers. By receiving a 5-star rating, it will make the hard work of finding appropriate travel cover for their needs easier for consumers to choose from among the broad number of other travel insurance providers around.”
Able2Travel Travel Insurance is a specialist travel insurance product for people with pre-existing medical conditions which provides unique sections of cover including Personal Carer Replacement cover, Additional cover on your return home and Catastrophe & Travel Disruption to name a few.
VoyagerPlus Travel Insurance is an extensive travel insurance product that offers a wide range of optional sections of cover including Holiday From Hell Insurance; which offers protection against breach of contract for holidays undertaken, Enhanced Travel or Terrorism Disruption cover and plus many more.
Both travel insurance products offer a 24/7 Emergency Helpline and protection of up to 10 million for Emergency Medical Expenses including Emergency Repatriation if necessary and offer a number of additional options to suit customer’s needs, such as Cancellation, Baggage Cover and Personal Liability.
If you would like further information on our insurance products or wish to find out what’s covered, visit the website: https://www.voyagertravelinsurance.co.uk
- Submit News, Articles and Case Studies To iPMI Magazine
- GroupCollect Selects Trip Mate, A Generali Global Assistance Brand, To Offer Travel Insurance For Group Tour Operators
- Medical Travel Compared Highlights The Importance Of Declaring Mental Health Conditions On Travel Insurance
- 58.1% Of Americans Are More Likely To Buy Travel Insurance
- Voyager Adds COVID Cover To Popular High Risk Voyager Product
- Brits Travel Without Insurance To Cut Costs Of Holidays
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Mary-Jo McDonald, Managing Director, Europe, Global Excel Management
- How To Submit News, Articles and Case Studies To iPMI Magazine
- BIBA Welcomes FCA’s Update On Improving Access To Travel Insurance For People With Pre-Existing Medical Conditions
- Travel Insurance Saving Tips For Pre-Existing Medical Conditions
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Eithan Wolf, CEO, PassportCard Germany
- HCI Group Launches New Modular iPMI Plan, NIMBL Health
- APRIL International Maintains Top IPMI Service Rating For 2nd Consecutive Year
- Allianz Partners Continues Growth Trajectory Driven By Travel Rebound
- Allianz Partners Enhances Health Business With New Appointments